ECU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The good thing is Diaco will slow it down. Won't be like ucf last year

Reaction Score
MilliniumPrince said:
Waiting to hear from a the 'Yarders who think we are too good to be in a conference with ECU.

Yes, for basketball.

Reaction Score
Waiting to hear from a the 'Yarders who think we are too good to be in a conference with ECU.

If you base it on the last 3 years+ of football alone, we're not good enough to be in the same conference with some MAC or even Sun Belt teams.

Reaction Score
We are in BB
They were originally a football only.No one had a problem with that.
adding them in BB hurts an already watered downConference.. I suggested adding VCU as a BB only to fill the Louisville void.

Reaction Score
LMAO - Well Done

ByQj86OIgAA77Np.jpg

Reaction Score
Watching the game; they were a great addition to the AAC.
I always felt ECU would be a more than capable addition to the Big East, now American Athletic Conference. They were sometime compared to VA Tech or WVA by Mike Aresco.

Here is something I wrote in 2012 under my ESPN name White Dog 777 Everyone was talking down on ECU like they were a garbage team. Today, ECU could beat, Cuse, Pitt, Ville, WVA, Rutgers & TCU!

White Dog 7772012/11/29 at 10:31 am
Would have been great to be invited to ACC but we weren’t. We are close, very close to an invite from either the ACC or the B1G. For now, UCONN has to suck it up and hope that Mike Aresco and team can land a respectable contract for the now coast to coast Big East. The most recent losses of Rutgers and Louisville have been offset somewhat by ECU (they draw 50K per football game) and Tulane both from CUSA. Let’s not forget that is where Louisville came from. In Basketball the additions of Memphis and Temple are quality. I would like to see if Aresco can lure Xavier for Bball from the A10 as their rivalry with neighbor Cincinnati is intense. If things hold together and Aresco brings in Air Force or maybe a Fresno or Colorado state, who knows the TV money might be better than expected. How do you choose to look at the glass? Half full or Half empty?
Watching the game; they were a great addition to the AAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom