East Regional (Boston) Tickets | The Boneyard

East Regional (Boston) Tickets

Reaction Score
I know, doomed…

Looking to buy tickets for the two regional games in Boston. I was at MSG in 2014 for the Regional and the environment was insane.

Does it make more sense to buy now, or wait until after the 1st weekend games? I would assume now before the teams advance and matchups get locked in.

Anyone know which are the UConn sections? Or if anyone has purchased on secondary market, where are you sitting?

Reaction Score
We dodged UNC and Duke in the East, so the prices didn't explode like they could have. Auburn, Illinois, and Iowa State have decent fanbases, but none are driving distance from Boston, so might deter some.

General advice is to buy Elite 8 tickets after the S16 game when losing teams sell. At this point, I doubt there will be much difference in price between now and the actual S16 game. Maybe a little higher then if it's confirmed UConn/Auburn.

Reaction Score
BOSTON CALLING!!!!

do we know what sections the MVP level and above donors are going to be in? want to buy secondary near the UConn sections if possible.

looking for 2-4 tickets if anyone has any extras please DM me willing to pay whatever

Reaction Score
Are there just tickets for the Saturday game available yet? (Assuming UConn wins) :)

Reaction Score
I had been scoping out the ticket market for a while before finally biting the bullet a week or two ago, it’s felt like there weren’t too many tickets for sale but maybe resellers were waiting for this week to list some.

I wouldn’t expect the prices to fall honestly, as I would guess a ton of people are clearing their work calendar right now and buying tickets today. Friday being Good Friday helps, my kids schools are closed so I had to take the day off!

Reaction Score
I got one ticket in a solid 300 level spot for 350ish

Got a pair for my fiancé (bless her) and I for Saturday in a lesser 300 section at about 275 each but then service fees were crazy and the pair wound up being around 700. Service fees, man.

Reaction Score
I got one ticket in a solid 300 level spot for 350ish

Got a pair for my fiancé (bless her) and I for Saturday in a lesser 300 section at about 275 each but then service fees were crazy and the pair wound up being around 700. Service fees, man.
Good time to have a Visa Freedom card. If people do and claim the offers, a couple of the aftermarket companies pay 10% cash back.

Reaction Score
Club tickets are $650, tomorrow should be when all donors are told if they got their tickets approved or not.

Reaction Score
I know, doomed…

Looking to buy tickets for the two regional games in Boston. I was at MSG in 2014 for the Regional and the environment was insane.

Does it make more sense to buy now, or wait until after the 1st weekend games? I would assume now before the teams advance and matchups get locked in.

Anyone know which are the UConn sections? Or if anyone has purchased on secondary market, where are you sitting?

Reaction Score
Should be 19,000 tickets for UConn and 1,000 for everyone else, and thats gererous.

Reaction Score
We dodged UNC and Duke in the East, so the prices didn't explode like they could have. Auburn, Illinois, and Iowa State have decent fanbases, but none are driving distance from Boston, so might deter some.

General advice is to buy Elite 8 tickets after the S16 game when losing teams sell. At this point, I doubt there will be much difference in price between now and the actual S16 game. Maybe a little higher then if it's confirmed UConn/Auburn.
We still under this gameplan? Wait to buy the E8 tix after the S16?

Reaction Score
I think so. If I remember correctly the worst seats in the house were over 600 in 2014 for the semis at MSG and went for 100 for the final.

Reaction Score
We still under this gameplan? Wait to buy the E8 tix after the S16?
Under the totality of the scenarios it would produce a cheaper ticket, but a lot of those cheaper scenarios are UConn losing lol.

It depends on what% of the tickets are held by UConn fans.

Reaction Score
I paid $276 all in for the Elite 8 game yesterday minus $36 in cash back etc. My feeling was they'll go up after the Sweet 16 as the uncertainty is gone. Taking my chances on us winning and that prices will rise.

Reaction Score
Anyone hear about their tickets yet?

Saw the email earlier that there was no guarantee for MVP level to have their ticket orders filled.

Reaction Score
Anyone hear about their tickets yet?

Saw the email earlier that there was no guarantee for MVP level to have their ticket orders filled.
All-American Level here and still no word. We, also were not guaranteed tickets. If I remember correctly from last year, we did not find out until pretty late in the evening. We only knew by going into our ticket account and we could see a "placeholder" confirming we had tickets but with no seat assignment. Seat assignment came about 18 hours before tip.

Reaction Score
All-American Level here and still no word. We, also were not guaranteed tickets. If I remember correctly from last year, we did not find out until pretty late in the evening. We only knew by going into our ticket account and we could see a "placeholder" confirming we had tickets but with no seat assignment. Seat assignment came about 18 hours before tip.
Same. Nothing yet

Reaction Score
BOSTON CALLING!!!!

do we know what sections the MVP level and above donors are going to be in? want to buy secondary near the UConn sections if possible.

looking for 2-4 tickets if anyone has any extras please DM me willing to pay whatever
If price doesn’t matter there are many tix available on the ticket sites…i watch them all the time and of course prices drop more as game day approaches. No one wants to eat their tix.

Reaction Score
The prices seem much crazier than MSG 2014. I paid $300+ for the Sweet Sixteen the day of the game, however, that was to sit in the lower bowl. I then paid $150 to sit in the lower bowl for the Elite Eight. Right now the lowest I see is $288 to enter the building for Thursday.

I imagine this will slowly decrease over the next day. Question is where it will settle out since Brooklyn last Sunday never really dropped.

Reaction Score
The prices seem much crazier than MSG 2014. I paid $300+ for the Sweet Sixteen the day of the game, however, that was to sit in the lower bowl. I then paid $150 to sit in the lower bowl for the Elite Eight. Right now the lowest I see is $288 to enter the building for Thursday.

I imagine this will slowly decrease over the next day. Question is where it will settle out since Brooklyn last Sunday never really dropped.
I’m hoping Brooklyn had so many duke and UConn fans living in the city that could make a last minute purchase it kept the price up. Boston would really only have UConn fans buying last minute.

Just hoping that makes the difference though, I have no idea lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom