Early list of Calhoun game participants | The Boneyard

Early list of Calhoun game participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Anyone heard of any updates on players? Pumped for this ... will be my first one.

Reaction Score
This will be my first one too. Does anyone know if we can bring bballs, jerseys, pics for the players to sign? Is there time before or after the game for photos/ autographs? I'm pumped for this event!

thanks

Reaction Score
This will be my first one too. Does anyone know if we can bring bballs, jerseys, pics for the players to sign? Is there time before or after the game for photos/ autographs? I'm pumped for this event!

thanks

Yea, in years past after the game they'll sign around the court. Kind of crowded, but all the players will usually sign for everyone.

Reaction Score
Yea, in years past after the game they'll sign around the court. Kind of crowded, but all the players will usually sign for everyone.
Thanks! That's good to know. I'm bringing my #34 Ray Allen Starter Jersey from 1996 *when I was 11 years old. Probably a basketball too. I already have the entire 2004 national championship team signed UCONN bball in my house :)

I'd love to get everyone, but obviously aiming for Shabazz, Kemba, Rudy, Ray Allen, Rip, Jeremy lamb.

I'm assuming Drummond wont be there because he'll be practicing with the USA bball team-valid excuse

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Thanks! That's good to know. I'm bringing my #34 Ray Allen Starter Jersey from 1996 *when I was 11 years old. Probably a basketball too. I already have the entire 2004 national championship team signed UCONN bball in my house :)

I'd love to get everyone, but obviously aiming for Shabazz, Kemba, Rudy, Ray Allen, Rip, Jeremy lamb.

I'm assuming Drummond wont be there because he'll be practicing with the USA bball team-valid excuse

Definitely tell him it's your 1996 Jersey from when you were 11. Ray will like that.

Reaction Score
Updated list:

Here’s a look at the updated rosters (subject to change) for the two sides:

Blue team: Jeff Adrien, Rashad Anderson, Talik Brown, Lyman DePriest, Jerome Dyson, Rudy Gay, John Gwynn, Hamilton, Kirk King, Travis Knight, Lasan Kromah, Napier, A.J. Price, Stanley Robinson, Rod Sellers, Chris Smith, Charlie Villanueva, Murray Williams and Nantambu Willingham.

White team: Allen, Craig Austrie, Scott Burrell, Dan Cyrulik, DeAndre Daniels, Drummond, Khalid El-Amin, Kevin Freeman, Ben Gordon, Rudy Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, Oliver Macklin, Donny Marshall, Donyell Marshall, Ed Nelson, Tony Robertson, Walker, Souleymane Wane and Marcus Williams.

http://blog.ctnews.com/uconnbasketb...ng-huskies-listed-to-play-in-calhoun-classic/

Reaction Score
3uconn said:
Updated list: Here’s a look at the updated rosters (subject to change) for the two sides: Blue team: Jeff Adrien, Rashad Anderson, Talik Brown, Lyman DePriest, Jerome Dyson, Rudy Gay, John Gwynn, Hamilton, Kirk King, Travis Knight, Lasan Kromah, Napier, A.J. Price, Stanley Robinson, Rod Sellers, Chris Smith, Charlie Villanueva, Murray Williams and Nantambu Willingham. White team: Allen, Craig Austrie, Scott Burrell, Dan Cyrulik, DeAndre Daniels, Drummond, Khalid El-Amin, Kevin Freeman, Ben Gordon, Rudy Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, Oliver Macklin, Donny Marshall, Donyell Marshall, Ed Nelson, Tony Robertson, Walker, Souleymane Wane and Marcus Williams. http://blog.ctnews.com/uconnbasketb...ng-huskies-listed-to-play-in-calhoun-classic/

We always seem to have a hard time filling up these rosters. We probably need to do more with alumni outreach so the same guys don't have to play defense and cover kickoffs.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Updated list:

Here’s a look at the updated rosters (subject to change) for the two sides:

Blue team: Jeff Adrien, Rashad Anderson, Talik Brown, Lyman DePriest, Jerome Dyson, Rudy Gay, John Gwynn, Hamilton, Kirk King, Travis Knight, Lasan Kromah, Napier, A.J. Price, Stanley Robinson, Rod Sellers, Chris Smith, Charlie Villanueva, Murray Williams and Nantambu Willingham.

White team: Allen, Craig Austrie, Scott Burrell, Dan Cyrulik, DeAndre Daniels, Drummond, Khalid El-Amin, Kevin Freeman, Ben Gordon, Rudy Johnson, Jeremy Lamb, Oliver Macklin, Donny Marshall, Donyell Marshall, Ed Nelson, Tony Robertson, Walker, Souleymane Wane and Marcus Williams.

http://blog.ctnews.com/uconnbasketb...ng-huskies-listed-to-play-in-calhoun-classic/

Surprised that Drummond will be there considering he's on the USA team. Hopefully he plays. Looking forward to being there again.

Reaction Score

crowded is an understatement.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
crowded is an understatement.

I think it gets more crowded towards the corners of the court, and less so on the sides.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
We always seem to have a hard time filling up these rosters. We probably need to do more with alumni outreach so the same guys don't have to play defense and cover kickoffs.

Good one @Gurleyman

Its gotten to the point that I think some of the older/out of shape guys shouldn't be there on the court. I get its an alumni game and some of the older guys were stars (C Smith, etc), but time has moved on and its hard to find minutes for everyone especially given the names on these rosters. Given the team rosters, I'ld love to see more of Bazz vs Kemba, Rip vs Ray, Gay vs Lamb, AJ vs Marcus, Drummond vs Villanueva, Adrien vs Freeman, etc....

My starters:
Blue:
Napier, Rip, Gay, Villanueva, Adrien

White:
Kemba, Ray, Lamb, Drummond, Freeman(?)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think it gets more crowded towards the corners of the court, and less so on the sides.

We did get Emeka's autograph, so it made it worth it, but it was an ungodly clusterf uck getting to him.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Its gotten to the point that I think some of the older/out of shape guys shouldn't be there on the court.

I couldn't agree less. It's a celebration. For starters, I want KEA out there for as long as he wants to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom