Dwayne Killings will replace Karl Hobbs | The Boneyard

Dwayne Killings will replace Karl Hobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"I was very impressed with his pedigree, the different walks of life he's been through. He's been an assistant coach at Temple, but he's also worked in the NBA office, and with the Charlotte franchise. All the different knowledge and basketball experience he has is invaluable. I know he will be an outstanding addition to our staff."

Reaction Score
Does Steve Harvey have any tidbits of information on the assistant coach signing?

Reaction Score

Pretty exciting get for KO. Would seem on paper to be the right move as the guy has a tremendous background for a young assistant coach. As a fan deep down inside you wanted to get one out of the family eventually but also wonder if this hurt our own guy KFree in any way. He's young too and will find his way no matter.

Welcome to the world of championships Dwayne!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Pretty exciting get for KO. Would seem on paper to be the right move as the guy has a tremendous background for a young assistant coach. As a fan deep down inside you wanted to get one out of the family eventually but also wonder if this hurt our own guy KFree in any way. He's young too and will find his way no matter.

Welcome to the world of championships Dwayne!

Kfree, while I love him, was not ready for this. Not with where we want the program to go. . Especially, with losing the experience of a guy like Hobbs.

C

Chief00

Dwayne has been hired for like 4 days and not a commitment yet? Time to dump him and KO. ;)
Seriously, as Kfree found out, production is key. True, Kfree was dealt a tough hand when his opportunity window occurred just as Sam/Bunk were leaving town. But, you got to be a closer by differentiating UConn from its competitors. The standard Glen Miller tour of facilities just doesn't cut it.

Reaction Score
Seriously, as Kfree found out, production is key. True, Kfree was dealt a tough hand when his opportunity window occurred just as Sam/Bunk were leaving town. But, you got to be a closer by differentiating UConn from its competitors. The standard Glen Miller tour of facilities just doesn't cut it.

Are you a politician? You really hammer home your talking points.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Kfree has never coached (as an assistant) in his life.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

This is straight trolling.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
He was an assistant coach on an interim basis in terms of responsibility after Hobbs left.

Ok, so 3 months of assistant coaching. He definitely got shafted then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom