Dukie V with another gem | The Boneyard

Dukie V with another gem

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
"If Uk wins the national title its as good a run we`ve seen as any". smfh

As opposed to if UConn wins it, where it will only be our fourth title in 15 years. Weak...very very weak...

Reaction Score
Lord knows how challenging the Championship - 1st round NIT loss - Championship run is. I'd be shocked if anyone has ever done it.

Reaction Score
He's pretty much recruiting for Kentucky right now. Just sickening.

Reaction Score
Calipari love fest on right now. We are clearly doomed.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
He's pretty much recruiting for Kentucky right now. Just sickening.

It sounded more like he just swallowed what Calipari delivered.

Reaction Score
Man was he pimping Calimari or what ? guy was saying how one and dones should go to kentucky that they should look at all the first rounders they've had how walking around in their campus was the most amazing thing ever how they would have king size beds big flat screens in their dorms blah blah.. sickening. is that even legal can broadcasters recruit for schools?

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I can't see anything on my TV screen through all the CBS and ESPN analyst's Kentucky jizz stains.
I see a lot of funny stuff on the BY, but it's the rare post that makes me laugh out loud. For whatever the reason, yours did.

Reaction Score
I've stuck up for Dicky V many times but what I saw and heard last night when he began to rant about Calipari and Kentucky was utterly nauseating guys and gals………and it wasn't just him it was everywhere.

The fact these people actually believe after 40 games, 6 months including pre and regular practice and 40 games, that he's the only guy who can coach 10 mcD AA's to be a "good team" is unbelievable, ludicrous how the media can actually fall for his BS……….

Let's FN do this!……skinner lead the way Monday please!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Jay Williams and Bilas will visibly cringe at times when Vitale talks. The whole network of jokes thinks Vitale is a joke. His act got old quickly and yet here he is, still screaming at the camera after 30 years.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
They were preseason No. 1! This is playing to expectations, no matter how clueless they looked midseason.
I'm not actually sure UConn played last night, though I hear top-seed Florida got shocked by someone. Not clear who.

Reaction Score
Screw Vitale. ESPiN, and rest of the media that gave us no chance again on Monday. It would be so nice to take down Squid and that fraud of a program.

Reaction Score
I hope him and Jerry Jones take pictures with the Squid before the game. I will know at that very moment we not only win, but win big.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Senile circus clown. Like that woman from the old Wendy's commercials they kicked in the leg to get her to say, "Where's the beef?"

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The most impressive part is that guys like John Wall, Brandon Knight, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Anthony Davis never would have been looked at by the NBA of it wasn't for the one year they spent with squid as their head coach.

Reaction Score
Man was he pimping Calimari or what ? guy was saying how one and dones should go to kentucky that they should look at all the first rounders they've had how walking around in their campus was the most amazing thing ever how they would have king size beds big flat screens in their dorms blah blah.. sickening. is that even legal can broadcasters recruit for schools?
But do they even go to school there? Or just walk around? I want to see evidence of actual classroom time to declare someone a student.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom