Duke at Marquette 4PM | The Boneyard

Duke at Marquette 4PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to this game. I will be my first look at Duke and Marquette may be able to keep it interesting for a while. Marquette is 4-0 with wins over Wake, Ark-Pine Bluff, Vandy and Central Michigan. Both teams have played Vanderbilt; Marquette won by 5 in Nashville while Duke won by 19 at home. Marquette is led by 6-3 post Katherine Plouffe's 20 ppg and 3 others in double figures.

The current temperature in Milwaukee is 19 degrees, not nearly as cold as it was on a Saturday night in February, 2007 when a few BYers watched UConn win a close one against Marquette 52-48. The below-zero temps didn't keep the crowd away as the (then) largest crowd in Marquette women's hoops history showed up for that game.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Marquette can't be so weak and lazy with their passing.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Lot of "bests in the country" being tossed around.... ha.

Reaction Score
Don't worry Blueballer, it's just a foul fest with Duke at the line every trip down. Of course, Duke never fouls, even with the new rules.:rolleyes:

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Don't worry Blueballer, it's just a foul fest with Duke at the line every trip down. Of course, Duke never fouls, even with the new rules.:rolleyes:

I found it!!! On a completely different channel than the Fox Sports Tracker thought it was on. Hey the halftime score is still closer than I thought it would be.
At least I found another channel to look for women's games on. Didn't know it was there.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Duke seems ok, somewhere between Penn State and Maryland
Undersized Center will be eaten up by our D (again).
their guards are pretty good but w/o much help inside, they will be helpless.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Good solid win over a solid team.. good play from Chidom. Hopefully Peters will be back real soon.

Duke seems ok, somewhere between Penn State and Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle