Drummonds ex girl Jeanette McCurdy rips drummond. Laughs at relationship | The Boneyard

Drummonds ex girl Jeanette McCurdy rips drummond. Laughs at relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Haha. Looks like dre leaked some interested snapshots. I think that rectifies the situation, proves it was a two way relationship. Nice play

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Well i'm not sure retaliating gives him any advantage but whatever, it's that happens when you're young just not normally for hundreds of thousands of people to gawk at.

Reaction Score
hilarious. sucks whenever this happens to anyone, but it happens. and I guess she is most likely doing it for publicity...

My gf took a class with Drummonds and she couldn't tolerate his arrogance. she hated him. lol

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
And how about this power move by Drummond? Chick wants to talk about his kissing game? Ok. Go right ahead sweetheart. Remember those pics? Yea, I don’t think basketball players delete pics of 5 foot white girls. I’m pretty sure Brandon Jennings has seen them too. Greg Monroe is probably hitting her up right now. And Kyle Singler definitely said “ew, ew gross!”, you know, because Kyle Singler is a p u s s y.

Hilarious.

Reaction Score
let the ladies come to you AD, don't trust them

Reaction Score
Someday soon, after she falls off the C-list, and after Andre signs a megadeal and is competing for championships and MVP trophies, she's gonna brag to her friends that she dated him.

It might turn out to be her most impressive accomplishment, depending on what he accomplishes.

Reaction Score
she showed some real maturity there.... lol drummonds laughing all the way.. bad kisser???? hes like 19.....if he improves there as much as he has improved on the court she will be eating crow... or something else :p

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Actually, she comes off looking stupid. There was no chemistry but she still dated him and went out with him because she "thought he was a big deal." Yeah, those are two cornerstones of a solid relationship.....Now Andre, go find yourself a nice Piston cheerleader or Victoria Secret model and move on.

Last edited:

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Pretty funny all around. One of the things I miss about being young is the entertaining, drama-filled breakups of my friends. The big difference was back then it was a few nasty phone calls, listening to one side whine about the other, and in the worst case, a confrontation at a bar or party. Now, it all happens on social media, and in the case of a celebrity break up, it happens for millions to see.

I am sure both kids will be fine. McCurdy is 5 feet tall, which enabled her to play kids well into her teens, but will be a problem for her in the future. That said, her current show is a hit, and if she isn't a total idiot, she should be able to bank quite a bit of money.

Reaction Score
Kind of funny how some of the fanboys in here are so upset that some girl on a teen sitcom said Andre Drummond was a bad kisser. Oh, the nerve!!! What does she know?!?! She's going to be a loser compared to him!!!

I dunno. Maybe he is. Who cares? At the end of the day, I'm just happy the pics somehow got leaked.

Reaction Score
Ah well. It's tough to see the ugly after the break up.
It was probably fun while it lasted.

I hear they were both animal lovers and had a pet hamster.
Drummond_and_Girl.jpg

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Kind of funny how some of the fanboys in here are so upset that some girl on a teen sitcom said Andre Drummond was a bad kisser. Oh, the nerve!!! What does she know?!?! She's going to be a loser compared to him!!!

I dunno. Maybe he is. Who cares? At the end of the day, I'm just happy the pics somehow got leaked.

I know him personally from him growing up in the same neighborhood. He was just a polite young man who was always smiling. So yes this bothered me some because he is a good young man, unlike some in the NBA.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Hate the gossip crud. But had to see what the fuss was about. And this is a classic case of people reading what the reporter wrote vs. what was said. She said the kiss didn't bring sparks and wasn't good because the lips were a different size. She also stated she had to stand on a chair for the kiss. The reporter made the comment that the kissing sucked. I guess that exaggeration is better than the reporter taking a size differential which she implied and making it into some derogatory racial comment. From the reporters exaggerated statement the next step was taken in which people are saying Carly said AD sucks at kissing. Just love how these things get twisted.

Reaction Score
Now icarly is openly blaming drummond on twitter. She must be an idiot . She was obviously lying when she trashed dre, I've never gotten pics from a girl who I haven't closed the deal with. Or she comes off as a strumpet sending pics to dudes she isn't even dating/hooking up with.

Reaction Score
Hate the gossip crud. But had to see what the fuss was about. And this is a classic case of people reading what the reporter wrote vs. what was said. She said the kiss didn't bring sparks and wasn't good because the lips were a different size. She also stated she had to stand on a chair for the kiss. The reporter made the comment that the kissing sucked. I guess that exaggeration is better than the reporter taking a size differential which she implied and making it into some derogatory racial comment. From the reporters exaggerated statement the next step was taken in which people are saying Carly said AD sucks at kissing. Just love how these things get twisted.
Didn't she tell holmes that she felt bad for him ? And it was only for "instagram likes"? That's serious shade she's throwing . Can't stand his voice so would rather not suffer listening to his podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom