OT: - Draymond Suspended Indefinitely | The Boneyard

OT: Draymond Suspended Indefinitely

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
I actually do believe him, but he's still responsible for controlling his body, and if his machinations cause a strike like that he needs a long time out.

If someone who is only pretending to drive drunk accidentally kills someone they still need to pay a stiff penalty.

Reaction Score
I actually do believe him, but he's still responsible for controlling his body, and if his machinations cause a strike like that he needs a long time out.

If someone who is only pretending to drive drunk accidentally kills someone they still need to pay a stiff penalty.
If you think any part of that was accidental, you're crazy. He's a dirty player and always has been.

Reaction Score
Yes, and he's going to be allowed back upon completion of certain League and team defined benchmarks.

That's too lenient. He is about as close to a common criminal as the NBA has to offer, and he should have to take a seat for the remainder of the season WITHOUT PAY. His conduct is inexcusable; I don't want to hear about 'anger issues', 'misunderstood', 'just wants to win' - No. Sit his ass down until further notice.

This reminds me of the drug problems the NBA kept trying to sweep under the rug in the late 70s and early 80s until they were shamed into cracking down on the offending players. It's never a problem until it's a problem and then it's typically too late. Here, Draymond at least hasn't killed nor permanently injured anyone, yet. So perhaps they got to him in time.

Reaction Score
Obviously, Green is a really sick guy. And his violence is escalating & does NOT belong on any basketball court.

Green needs to be banned from the NBA until he checks out his mind & gets treatment, & not just til the New Year either, impotent, enabling Adam Silver! Because?....

With the escalation of Green's violence (that Poole punch was criminal in its violent force & intent, the out of control Gobert choke hold could have broken Rudy's neck, the Nurkic punch was a full-force, no holds bar, blunt-force weapon to the head) - it won't be long before Green turns into.....

Kermit Washington! Anyone remember his life-changing punch? And what it did to Luke Witte's life?!?

Green needs to be Out for the season! He Needs some real psych evaluation, treatment, anger management & probably meds for a time. For his long life beyond basketball - Green REALLY needs to begin that self-awareness journey ASAP. Or else, Green will end up dead early or in prison. Or hurting someone he loves.

The basketball ride aint worth the fare anymore with this very complex, beguiling thug. Heck, he cost the Warriors a championship with his violence. That would have been enough for me to move Green. His Warrior teammates & coaches all seem to be afraid of Green.

No more NBA coddling. And the Golden State Warriors need to get rid of Green, ASAP. He's shown his violent tendencies for most of a decade! And it IS escalating

It's such a shame. I really love Green's team game & defense! Like no other player I've seen in 68 years of watching the NBA.

Hope Green gets the help he needs, NOW!

Father Demo

Reaction Score
If anyone believes this they’re as nuts as he is. The fact he’s still playing in the NBA is an absolute joke and disgrace. Every time he runs out on the court he’s a damn time bomb eventually could end a career with his B S.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The NBA is a business and every player on that court is there to make a living playing basketball. There is no reason for them to have to risk being assaulted and having their career put at risk because Green is having a bad day or just wants to be a jerk.

I would be fine with his season being over.

Reaction Score
I'm not for violence but remember when Markieff Morris got blasted by Jokic? That's what needs to happen to Draymond. He needs to get Jokic'd!

Reaction Score
I was thinking 40 games due to his history but most opinions were for 20 to 25 games. An indefinite suspension keeps Warriors out of the playoffs. Sorry for them but Draymond deserves a lengthy suspension. Too bad someone on Phoenix didn't clock him.

Reaction Score
I'm not for violence but remember when Markieff Morris got blasted by Jokic? That's what needs to happen to Draymond. He needs to get Jokic'd!
Jokic got ejected the other day for asking for a foul. Refs are so inconsistent.

Reaction Score
Jokic got ejected the other day for asking for a foul. Refs are so inconsistent.
and worst of all the Chicago Bulls had a special Serbian night promotion. Which is why there were so many fans booing when Jokic got ejected.

Reaction Score
What should have been done was:

1. You are gone for the rest of the year (or the next 82 games, going into next year) 2. Consider this it, do this nonsense s*** again, you are banned from the league for life.

It's not too late, tell him the next incident (after this one) is a full-year ban followed by a lifetime ban. It has to be severe at this point.

There is no reason why he shouldn't be close to being thrown out of the league for good and I don't think a zero-tolerance should be out of the question similar to Indiana giving a Knight a zero tolerance.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The fact this didn’t happen after he tried to choke out Gobert is what gets me. Bare minimum his season should be over, but I wouldn’t be upset if he was forced into retirement. Nobody should believe he’s sorry.

Reaction Score
and worst of all the Chicago Bulls had a special Serbian night promotion. Which is why there were so many fans booing when Jokic got ejected.
It was reported that Jokic called a ref a M**ducker while asking for the foul. That usually results in game ejection but not always. Bad timing on Jokic's part but he was to blame.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
There was a debate on some radio show on whether or not he’d be doing this stuff if he were playing against Charles Oakley, Rodman, Mahorn, etc. I’m guessing he would but also would be spitting out teeth after every skirmish.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I'd say he'd be a good candidate for WWE but I doubt he could get through it without blowing his stack and actually hurting somebody. Not sure what a good career move for him would be. Cage free great white shark diver? Cage free Tiger handler? I can't think of anyone more in need of a dose of humility.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom