Down Goes KSU. Ducks Next? | The Boneyard

Down Goes KSU. Ducks Next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
KSU goes prison bitch at Waco.

Oregon spits the bit on their first OT possession. Stanford controls its destiny.

Reaction Score
I've just become a USC fan. I hope they take out their loss to UCLA on the frickin Irish.

Reaction Score
Stanford is very good if Andrew Luck stays for his Senior year Stanford wins it all hands down, their are solid at everything except QB

Reaction Score
Kansas State was shockingly bad, it's hard to believe they were undefeated and Colin Klein was the frontrunner for Heisman. They looked horrible.

Reaction Score
I've just become a USC fan. I hope they take out their loss to UCLA on the frickin Irish.

problem is Barkley may not play, and if he does USC is a one man team, USC defense is god awful and Barkley has taken a beating behind that oline and Brian Kelly is a way better coach then Lane Kiffin.

Reaction Score
I really was hoping KSU would make it. I am stunned. Oregon is out of the championship picture once again. They'll probably give their players rings anyway.

Reaction Score
I wanted K State to make it as well I really like Bill Snyder but if you were watching them for the first time tonight you would think they were the worst team in the league, just a dreadful performance by them. I can't wait for College Football to end, I don't like any programs that are ever good, can't stand the whole SEC, don't like Oregon or USC, can't stand Ohio State, like ND as a kid but once I grew up I realized what a bunch of insufferable group of jackasses their alumni are.

Reaction Score
If only the playoffs started this year. Would be fun to watch.

Reaction Score
About Stanford:
1. Love their athletic defensive end. He improved his draft stock tremendously on yesterday's huge national stage.
2. Their coach was magnificent in game prep, playcalling, & demeanor. If you watched his postgame interview before leaving the field, how could you not be impressed with his poise & candor? I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the NFL within the next 5 years.
3. Love the strategy to keep pressuring the Ducks QB. It paid huge dividends. Stanford's front seven were the new "blocks of granite" yesterday.

Reaction Score
The Oregon fans impressed me in defeat. While they were dejected over the OT loss, that stadium was still close to full for about 10 minutes postgame. They were numb, but stayed to support their team until it exited the field. That's what a fan base is ALL about, & what I hope to see sometime before I die at the RENT.

Reaction Score
The Oregon fans impressed me in defeat. While they were dejected over the OT loss, that stadium was still close to full for about 10 minutes postgame. They were numb, but stayed to support their team until it exited the field. That's what a fan base is ALL about, & what I hope to see sometime before I die at the RENT.

You wanna die @ the Rent?

Lotta tears in them stands last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member