Don't throw the baby out with the bath water | The Boneyard

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The "D" is clickin. The beginning of every first quarter the offense seems to make yards... and/or scores. Special teams seems to be able to control field position. So is it just growing pains? Regime change? Just s#$!t luck? The field goal kicker will never miss 4 in a row again in his entire life. He'll probably never miss 4 more period. There were at least 3 plays where Whitmer and the receiver were on wrong pages but....... had they both been on the same page, we're looking at 35-7 final. Is that on DeLeone? Should it be? Receivers were wide open. Saw a couple plays where Delorenzo simply cut the wrong way and ended up in traffic instead of gaining 5+yards. Saw a play where McCummings(after the first play keeping it) should have just handed off on second down because the left side was open and the back could have gained at least a first down. So..is it just a work in progress? I see plays that if just executed correctly will gain big yards. I'm just not convinced that it's time to start lopping heads. Are we all just going through what the Big Time programs go through when they rebuild? Silly, frustrating losses?

Reaction Score
Seriously?

The offense clicks and then the opposing defense makes what some people call "adjustments".

I swear, I am not making this up.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We're not rebuilding. We're not even close to rebuilding.

There's no glut of young talent here, there's no real talent coming in and the head coach and his attached-at-the-hip offensive coordinator coach like Helen Keller drives.

We're drowning.

Reaction Score
Dude, you've got to be part of the 10% that thought Obama won the debate. What does it take to show you that HCPP and GDL have to hit the road before the program is reduced to ashes. They're burning a decade of hard work and respect down to the ground.

Reaction Score
Hey... I hear what you guys are saying but I can see the method to the madness. Can they get all the pieces in place before they get the axe?
This one was real hard to take. Had em by 14 and let em off the hook. grrrrrrr :mad:

Reaction Score
Hey... I hear what you guys are saying but I can see the method to the madness. Can they get all the pieces in place before they get the axe?
This one was real hard to take. Had em by 14 and let em off the hook. grrrrrrr :mad:

Can they? I don't want to wait to find out. That's like testing a light socket by sticking a fork into it.

Reaction Score
Dude, you've got to be part of the 10% that thought Obama won the debate. What does it take to show you that HCPP and GDL have to hit the road before the program is reduced to ashes. They're burning a decade of hard work and respect down to the ground.
I can't stand Obama so please for YOUR SAKE don't ever try and align me with him or there will be trouble if we ever meet.

Reaction Score
I can't stand Obama so please for YOUR SAKE don't ever try and align me with him or there will be trouble if we ever meet.

That's funny because you and Scooby certainly sound like a bunch Obamists in how you keep blaming the previous administration for what ails this team.

Reaction Score

I bet you and Obama have a lot in common

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We're not rebuilding. We're not even close to rebuilding.

There's no glut of young talent here, there's no real talent coming in and the head coach and his attached-at-the-hip offensive coordinator coach like Helen Keller drives.

We're drowning.
True we are not rebuilding... We're revolting.

Reaction Score

You are so right.

Reaction Score

Lol You gotta be making that statement as an attempt at comic relief. Seriously?

Reaction Score
weyou, are you hitting the pipe again? Fire them! If it means we lose Don Brown....so be it (and I'm a fan of what he has done so far). This staff needs to go ASAP.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
At least Edsall got the most out of what he had to work with. Kids generally exceeded their expectations, talent-wise. We have the opposite problem now, with GDL getting nothing from talented kids, and P watching this happen without any change.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Weyou,

Back to the thread's title, I agree that you should never throw the baby out with the bathwater but I don't see this as what we want to do. Our goal is to throw a couple of old geezers out with the bathwater.

Hell, I'm willing to save the bathwater and just toss the geezers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom