Don't quit | The Boneyard

Don't quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I understand it is tough when you are getting worked on both sides of the ball but how, if you have any self respect can you quit on a game. The only players that looked like they cared all game were Nolan and Evans. They may not be that good but at least they played hard. That was the most disgusting thing to watch was the team just give up.

What has been so refreshing all year was the way the team fought every minute of every game. I don't understand how the a team just stops fighting. Losing a very good player should not change your energy level.

Reaction Score
Losing a great player you mean and our 6th man who is also our best defender and our starting shooting guard who is out on the court but normally wouldn't be playing.

Reaction Score
I understand it is tough when you are getting worked on both sides of the ball but how, if you have any self respect can you ing quit on a game. The only players that looked like they cared all game were Nolan and Evans. They may not be that good but at least they played hard. That was the most disgusting thing to watch was the team just give up.

What has been so refreshing all year was the way the team fought every minute of every game. I don't understand how the a team just stops fighting. Losing a very good player should not change your energy level.

Go to hell. Go fight undermanned with about 2-3 glorified walk ons playing significant minutes and see if you dont throw in the towel.

Reaction Score
It was bound to happen. Nothing to play for and not many guys left to not play for anything with. Consider the roster turnover, a new coach, an NCAA screwjob and the year has gone as well as it could have. Let's get to the offseason and see if this team can come back stronger and maybe find a way to do something about the frontcourt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom