Don Brown Article | The Boneyard

Don Brown Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
good read. just imagine the possibilities this year with our D. could be top 10 if everything goes right and guys all step up. just a top 50 O with this D could lead us to a big time year. so pumped!

Reaction Score
We have our own Buddy Ryan.

"His coaching style has earned him unusual devotion from his players at every stop. When UMass won the 1998 Division I-AA Championship, it was Brown, then the defensive coordinator, not head coach Mark Whipple who got the first Gatorade shower from his players".

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Brown has to be drooling at the thought of playing a Maryland team led by a freshman QB who has only a month's time to get up to BCS speed.

I expect to see players flying in from every imaginable angle. Sensory overload for the QB.

Reaction Score
Last time UConn and UMass played, they hung 62 points on us, on the field, in the stadium that was knocked down a few weeks ago, across the street from teh Burt and the Shenk.

Don Brown was coaching that UMass defense.

I'll be fully on board with Don, after our defense destroys UMass in 14 days from today. Until then, he's still got a notch to climb - for me.

Reaction Score
You know what dan, the game was in Amherst. But it sounds better the way I wrote it.

Reaction Score
Brown has to be drooling at the thought of playing a Maryland team led by a freshman QB who has only a month's time to get up to BCS speed.

I expect to see players flying in from every imaginable angle. Sensory overload for the QB.

Time to unleash the hounds!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
i can see why the players love him so much. just reading the interview has me jacked up for the season. every time i read an article about Don Brown i get excited for football and this defense. we knew when we hired him that his defenses make a big leap in their second year and all of the UMD fans at the time said that we could keep Edsall if they could keep Brown. UMD fans were practically foaming at the mouth describing his second year defense. i'm pretty friggin psyched to see it in action with all the talent we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom