Doc pulls Andre | The Boneyard

Doc pulls Andre

Reaction Score
For a little dust up amid a big run. Puts in cannaughton. Indy lighting him up. Bet doc says it was a rookie mistake vs keeping Dre in a locking up Indy in defense during the run. this dude.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
For a little dust up amid a big run. Puts in cannaughton. Indy lighting him up. Bet doc says it was a rookie mistake vs keeping Dre in a locking up Indy in defense during the run. this dude.
Andre isn’t really that good and he deserved to be pulled because he fumbled away the rebound and then committed a silly foul. I love Andre but he stands around too much and his teammates don’t seem to be looking to pass to him.

Reaction Score
Andre had the only positive +/- on the Bucks tonight, other than Thanasis and Beauchamp who played a couple of garbage time minutes

Next highest was Portis at -1 (played 6 minutes before getting ejected) then Middleton at -6

Just like UConn his value isn’t on the box score, even though he had 6/7/6/3stl

caw

Reaction Score
Andre had the only positive +/- on the Bucks tonight, other than Thanasis and Beauchamp who played a couple of garbage time minutes

Next highest was Portis at -1 (played 6 minutes before getting ejected) then Middleton at -6

Just like UConn his value isn’t on the box score, even though he had 6/7/6/3stl

Most steals and assists on the team while only having two turnovers. Throw in a block as well. His rebounding was third on the team in about 15 fewer minutes than the two ahead of him (Lopez 39 minutes 9 rebounds, Middleton 40 minutes 10 rebounds).

Doc really did a poor job of continuing to integrate AJax during the regular season and threw him to the dogs in the playoffs due to injuries. And Andre responded beautifully only to be pulled for less productive players yet again.

Andre is now 17/46 on the season from three (37%). Tiny sample size but if he can keep that up during his career he will be in the league for a long time.

Reaction Score
Doc would not be in the league if not for his chip. His chip that had 3.5 all stars on a loaded team. He is a mediocre coach at best.

Reaction Score
Most steals and assists on the team while only having two turnovers. Throw in a block as well. His rebounding was third on the team in about 15 fewer minutes than the two ahead of him (Lopez 39 minutes 9 rebounds, Middleton 40 minutes 10 rebounds).

Doc really did a poor job of continuing to integrate AJax during the regular season and threw him to the dogs in the playoffs due to injuries. And Andre responded beautifully only to be pulled for less productive players yet again.

Andre is now 17/46 on the season from three (37%). Tiny sample size but if he can keep that up during his career he will be in the league for a long time.
Doc is a horrendous coach. I'll never understand how Pat Connaughton still plays so much.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Andre isn’t really that good and he deserved to be pulled because he fumbled away the rebound and then committed a silly foul. I love Andre but he stands around too much and his teammates don’t seem to be looking to pass to him.

For whatever the rest of this post is worth, one thing I’d have to say is 100% wrong is Andre standing around too much.

Unless we’re talking a different Andre Jackson.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
For whatever the rest of this post is worth, one thing I’d have to say is 100% wrong is Andre standing around too much.

Unless we’re talking a different Andre Jackson.
I only watched the 4th quarter but Andre was mainly standing at the 3 point line and when shots were going up, Andre wasn’t even moving towards the basket. Andre has zero offensive ability it seems and is a liability on offense. He still can’t shoot so yes his man to man defense is above average but the rest of his game is not up to par.

Reaction Score
Doc added, "Having said that, our goal is to play our high salaried veterans no matter their performance. Pat, for example, averaged almost 10 per game two years ago and only 5.6 this year but he has a family to support.

Reaction Score
I only watched the 4th quarter but Andre was mainly standing at the 3 point line and when shots were going up, Andre wasn’t even moving towards the basket. Andre has zero offensive ability it seems and is a liability on offense. He still can’t shoot so yes his man to man defense is above average but the rest of his game is not up to par.
He couldn’t even if he wanted to. The Bucks playbook was Middleton iso or Lopez screen and roll/pop, with everyone else standing around

He does look uncomfortable on offense but he still massively outperformed the other bench guys at his position. Connaughton 2-6 shooting, Green had 8 on 3-7 but one of those was a garbage time heave, Crowder 1-4

Reaction Score
This guy is a Duke fan.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
He's probably looking uncomfortable because his coach didn't play him in game minutes after he took over. He's awkward offensively anyway but I believe it will come. But he's a rhythm guy and not getting game time run is hard to get there. It's too late this year.

Last nights stat line shows what he can be in this league. The game before he was plus 10 as well going into the last 4 minutes and they went to OT and again one of the few with positive +/-. One thing I see is he gets the "Rookie Foul" calls right now. When somebody needs to eat a foul, he's the guy. No rep yet.

Reaction Score

Honestly he doesn’t deserve Andre. Trade him to the Knicks if you’re going to do this.

Reaction Score
I see what you’re doing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom