Dishin & Swishin 05/29/14 Podcast: Shooting the breeze with ESPN’s Mechelle Voepel on so many topics | The Boneyard

Dishin & Swishin 05/29/14 Podcast: Shooting the breeze with ESPN’s Mechelle Voepel on so many topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have you ever wanted to eavesdrop on a conversation between two people who love women’s basketball? Then this week’s Dishin & Swishin podcast is for you.

Earlier this week Dishin & Swishin’s host, David Siegel, caught up with ESPN’s Mechelle Voepel. It has been a while since these two had a chance to schmooze, so the topics are wide-ranging

http://post original url/dB8MlZZXut

Reaction Score
Just finished listening to the convo. Great to listen to her opinions about women's basketball. The audio from the host was pretty bad and it kept breaking up but she was talking most of the time. LOL

Reaction Score
Really? I'll have to go back and check it....I never heard that before about my audio. Thanks for telling me.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
DishNSwish said:
Really? I'll have to go back and check it....I never heard that before about my audio. Thanks for telling me.
Same for me.

Reaction Score
Regarding the WNBA season. It's still early and Shoni is having a good start. She had a hard time guarding Danielle Robinson but I think everyone does. Imagine having to keep up with her an entire game!

Kayla McBride looked tentative the first few games I saw her play but it looks like Becky Hammond knows how to get the best out of her.

Chiney is also having a great start averaging double doubles every night. Thomas looks like she's having trouble adjusting to their offense and she doesn't seem to be comfortable. Last night she stayed out of foul trouble though.

The Chicago Sky could easily be 4-0 if EDD hits that last three and the Sky go on an win the overtime.

You guys covered a lot of ground in the podcast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom