DiMauro: Kara Lawson is done with the Sun? | The Boneyard

DiMauro: Kara Lawson is done with the Sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
"There's work to be done. Kara Lawson isn't coming back. That means they better find someone who can make a shot beyond 10 feet."

LINK

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I am not sure she is going to play anymore. She may just do her work in studio or calling games.

Reaction Score
Looks like the Sun will use their #1 pick to select Simms!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Phil will continue his superb work as an NFL analyst. I believe that Odyssey would be the best choice for the Sun.
Phil always was very accurate with the ball.

I'm not sure how good Odyssey is, because she deferred to Griner. This year, she could be the best player in the nation. And she could be a great pro and Olympian.

Reaction Score
So many options in this draft!

They could also take Maggie Lucas after they pick Chiney.

Why isn't he wishing for Dolson?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I'm not sure that I would take DiMauro's statement as a statement of fact, given: (a) there is a disclaimer at the bottom which says everything is just the author's opinion; (b) there is no quotation from either Kara or her agent; (c) there is not even an attribution to a communiation from someone in the know that she will not play.

I think Mr. DiMauro's opinion is that she probably won't return, as opposed to a factual report that this is known to be the case.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure that I would take DiMauro's statement as a statement of fact, given: (a) there is a disclaimer at the bottom which says everything is just the author's opinion; (b) there is no quotation from either Kara or her agent; (c) there is not even an attribution to a communiation from someone in the know that she will not play.

I think Mr. DiMauro's opinion is that she probably won't return, as opposed to a factual report that this is known to be the case.
Yeah, a lot of his articles are editorials. He's been the primary sports opinion (emphasis on opinion) writer over there since I was in high school. Or middle school. It's been a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom