Different Mentality Around Diaco's Second Spring | The Boneyard

Different Mentality Around Diaco's Second Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Sad to say, but every time I read a HCBD quote nowadays I hear it in a Charlie Brown schoolteacher's voice. It's pretty unintelligible without the results on the field to back it up.

At this point, I'll take 'well done' over 'well said'. Let's get to a bowl game this season, fcol...

Reaction Score
Sad to say, but every time I read a HCBD quote nowadays I hear it in a Charlie Brown schoolteacher's voice. It's pretty unintelligible without the results on the field to back it up.

At this point, I'll take 'well done' over 'well said'. Let's get to a bowl game this season, fcol...
womp wom, womp womp womp womp wom.. lmao....

Reaction Score
There isn't going to be a game until Septmeber, so all we have is words right now. Yes there is the spring game but with a new offense I don't know how much we'll actually see. Can't wait for Nova tho, but until then all we have is Diaco talk and personally I enjoy it for now. Just because I like reading about the team, not because I understand him

Reaction Score
The part where he says "the minimum acceptable result for this team is a winning record and a Bowl Game" will appear in part II.

Reaction Score
Eh... Diaco is doing what he needs to do, put a positive spin on the program. Now it's time for the kids(athletes) to show something. We'll see in the next couple weeks whether they are an improved package ready for sale or not.

Reaction Score
Eh... Diaco is doing what he needs to do, put a positive spin on the program. Now it's time for the kids(athletes) to show something. We'll see in the next couple weeks whether they are an improved package ready for sale or not.
I just want to know how many games will be exhibition games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom