Did Wolf play in the second half? | The Boneyard

Did Wolf play in the second half?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't recall seeing him. A 3 rebound advantage for L'ville at half turned into they owned the boards in the second half. Dd we get an offensive rebound before the last two minutes?

Why eave TO in there when he is playing that bad?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
He played briefly...not sure why TO got all the minutes.

Reaction Score
I don't recall seeing him. A 3 rebound advantage for L'ville at half turned into they owned the boards in the second half. Dd we get an offensive rebound before the last two minutes?

Why eave TO in there when he is playing that bad?

I thought Wolf should have gotten even less time than he got. Multiple times he was just standing around not hustling. One time, Boatright stole the ball and it was coming right to Wolf. He just stood still looking at it and allowed Ville to swoop in. It was really a lazy display.

Reaction Score
At least he k
I thought Wolf should have gotten even less time than he got. Multiple times he was just standing around not hustling. One time, Boatright stole the ball and it was coming right to Wolf. He just stood still looking at it and allowed Ville to swoop in. It was really a lazy display.
He knows how to set a screen on offense.

Reaction Score
One play. Give it up.

Multiple plays. Tyler was not playing well either.

In fact, if you go back to the first half, my post said even then: terrible defense by UConn. We should have all seen this coming in the first half because we didn't defend them well then either.

Reaction Score
Multiple plays. Tyler was not playing well either.

In fact, if you go back to the first half, my post said even then: terrible defense by UConn. We should have all seen this coming in the first half because we didn't defend them well then either.

The space he takes up can help this team. He get some boards just by existing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom