Did notre dame | The Boneyard

Did notre dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was more about how they won. 4 3pt plays in the last 47 sec.. 5 OT's with 3 starters on the bench. It was the crazy out there What an enjoyable last minute of regulation and 5 OT. Sherman comes in because of players fouling out in OT, scorches 17 pts , 6 boards in 22 minutes in OT. He is a 7 ft sub who rarely plays. Just incredible game. ND had no right winning the game but somehow they did.

Reaction Score
Stroming the court is fun. It shows enthusiasm. I am surprised at the number of fuddy duddies on this board. Let the kids have fun.

Reaction Score
WOW - I turned it off with under a minute left thinking ville won.

My son came downstairs at like midnight while I was watching a movie and asked if I was watching ND....I told him it was a tape as it was over and he said no it's the 4th OT....I watched from there......as you said I had no idea Grant made the last 40 plus seconds that exciting!

Reaction Score
That game was storm worthy even if they were playing Stony Brook. Saturday games are always best, at least when I was in school. After a win like that the ladies were happier and easier. Makes partying much more fun that evening. That's why I would storm the court, sheer happiness for the evening to come.

Reaction Score
Siva comes up big again: 41 min., 2 pts, 1-6 shooting, 4 assists, 2 TO's, 1 RB, no FT's, & he fouled out.

Meanwhile, Russ Smith was launching shots from all over the place, dumb decisions in OT...4-19 shooting.

Reaction Score
Saturday night, longest game in ND history...Dickie V there...you storm the court

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Saturday night, longest game in ND history...Dickie V there...you storm the court

Notre Dame should have lost that game five times before they finally won it.

Under those circumstances, you storm the court. Then, you go home, get a good night's sleep, get up, come back and storm the court again before breakfast.

Reaction Score
Do people really care so much about these court storming debates? If a buncha drunk college kids want to run out onto the court and trample each other after a game, I say let 'em.

As far as I'm concerned, the only valid court-storming criticism I can remember is when BC fans rushed the court after beating Syracuse...when they were the higher-ranked team.

Reaction Score
really storm the court after beating number 11 louisville? it's getting sad and pathetic with them
I personally would have stormed the court after each overtime. Plus it was gameday, stop being a grinch.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I personally would have stormed the court after each overtime. Plus it was gameday, stop being a grinch.
not a grinch, i dont mind kids storming the court at all but how many are they going to do a year? it wasnt number 1,2,3, when kemba hit the game winner vs nova we didnt storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom