Diamond ON CAMPUS THIS WEEKEND! | The Boneyard

Diamond ON CAMPUS THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Such a cruel and inhumane post should be eligible for an "unlike" that would minus a "like."

Reaction Score
Such a cruel and inhumane post should be eligible for an "unlike" that would minus a "like."

In the old days, this was called "Pulling a Dove.'"

Prolly the cruelest one he pulled was "T. Williams in hospital" and half the Boneyard had a coronary, thinking Tamika Williams had been injured. Of course, the link led to a news item about a totally different "T. Williams."

The S.O.B. got 1,200 hits on that post!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I love her game and am delighted she will be exhibiting it elsewhere. :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
lets watch the "view count"

btw Geno would take Diamond in a heartbeat... regardless of what you think

#UConnWomensBasketballisntaboutyou

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
You can always 'like' the post and then you get to 'unlike' it! I do that to particularly obnoxious posts all the time and it feels better!:cool:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
lets watch the "view count"

btw Geno would take Diamond in a heartbeat... regardless of what you think

#UConnWomensBasketballisntaboutyou
Once upon a time, yes, I am not so sure today unless long conversation preceded it.

Reaction Score
I saw Diamond Stone at the last three Wisconsin State Basketball tourneys. His team Dominican has won the last three state titles. A lot of people in Wisconsin like to hate Stone and his team because they are a private school in the Milwaukee area but compete in Division 4 because of enrollment (Division 5 is the smallest schools and Division 1 is the largest). They dislike them because people believe they recruit and they compete against a bunch of small town teams that have nowhere near the amount of talent the Milwaukee area has to offer. Anyways, it is important to note that Diamond Stone is Arike O's cousin and both have mentioned the possibility of attending the same University. So Diamond Stone could be an important recruit for both programs and vice versa.

On another unrelated note, my dad's team was at state in D3 the last three years with two runner up finishes and have a player that will be headed your way to play for UMass-Lowell. He grew up a UConn fan so he is excited to be in the Northeast.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I saw Diamond Stone at the last three Wisconsin State Basketball tourneys. His team Dominican has won the last three state titles. A lot of people in Wisconsin like to hate Stone and his team because they are a private school in the Milwaukee area but compete in Division 4 because of enrollment (Division 5 is the smallest schools and Division 1 is the largest). They dislike them because people believe they recruit and they compete against a bunch of small town teams that have nowhere near the amount of talent the Milwaukee area has to offer. Anyways, it is important to note that Diamond Stone is Arike O's cousin and both have mentioned the possibility of attending the same University. So Diamond Stone could be an important recruit for both programs and vice versa.

On another unrelated note, my dad's team was at state in D3 the last three years with two runner up finishes and have a player that will be headed your way to play for UMass-Lowell. He grew up a UConn fan so he is excited to be in the Northeast.
you may want to share this on the Mens board... as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc