Not open for further replies.

caw

Reaction Score
Adrien w/ 2 and 2
Walker w/ 12 and 5
Gordon w/ 7 and 1

Drummond w/ 4 and 2
Charlie V. w/ 9 and 1

Fun game for UConn fans. Halftime right now though.

Reaction Score
Walker putting up some bad shots in the third

Kemba kills me when he goes into chuck mode and ruins a good stat line. He's about to spend the whole fourth quarter on the bench for the second game in a row.

Reaction Score
Drummond w/ the lightsabers!

Kemba almost has to go into chuck mode when Dunlap goes with such an offensively inept lineup.

H

Husk-E

Walker putting up some bad shots in the third
Yeah, but sometimes that happens if you're the best player on the floor, you have to take some shots that you can't necessarily trust your teammates to take.

Reaction Score
I would love to see what Kemba would be able to do on a team like the Heat or Knicks. Hopefully he won't have to waste away his prime on the God awful team that he is on now.

Reaction Score
Stuckey stepped on the line. Let's see if they check it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Bobbies pull it out. Kemba had one of those games that he had his last year at UConn (Nova, Texas) - went cold, but hit the big shot and got the W. If that tying shot rattled out, he would've been 0-9 in the second half. Last game, they went with Henderson-Gordon-Sessions the whole fourth, and I was a bit worried that was going to happen again.

Small sample size, but most Pistons fans love Drummond. View him as a possible MVP candidate down the road - say they wouldn't trade him for anyone in the league. The open spaces in the NBA have helped him use his athleticism a little more.

Reaction Score
Bobbies pull it out. Kemba had one of those games that he had his last year at UConn (Nova, Texas) - went cold, but hit the big shot and got the W. If that tying shot rattled out, he would've been 0-9 in the second half. Last game, they went with Henderson-Gordon-Sessions the whole fourth, and I was a bit worried that was going to happen again.

Small sample size, but most Pistons fans love Drummond. View him as a possible MVP candidate down the road - say they wouldn't trade him for anyone in the league. The open spaces in the NBA have helped him use his athleticism a little more.

Almost all Piston fans are in love with Drummond and want him starting over Maxiell.

Reaction Score
Brandon Knight must go home every night and cry thinking about how many times kemba has burned him...kemba just won't leave him alone
Speaking of Brandon Knight, can someone explain to me why this guy always gets off scotch free from criticism?

Everyone knocked Kemba coming out of college for not having a position, but what is Knight's? He's not a point guard - his assist/turnover has been awful in college and his first two NBA seasons - and he shoots a horrible percentage for a two-guard.

He doesn't defend particularly well either, as was evidenced by his D on Kemba's game-tying drive (why was he right up on him beyond the 3-point line?).

Reaction Score

I'm guessing from the approximate timing of the thread that post came right after he blocked Kemba's shot with about 20 seconds left.

There's no reason to hate Drummond - last year wasn't his fault, he had a good attitude, and even if he wanted to, he couldn't come back with us ineligible for the NCAA.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I going with my family to see the rematch of Detroit and Charlotte on Feb 20th. My Christmas present.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom