depth chart? | The Boneyard

depth chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Delahunt in front of Griffin? I don't think so.

no wilbet lee, foxx or joe williams... are those both good things in thinking about depth?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I thought that normally, they would list the person behing Bennett if he gets hurt, even if it is another starter shifting over. Or at least I think I remember them doing that in the past. They left that blank on this version of the depth chart...

Reaction Score
So Jory Johnson will start over Donohue for the third LB spot, Campenni beat out McBride and Pruitt and will start at DT in the absence of Stephen and Taylor Mack will line up alongside Nick Williams to return kickoffs. Campenni starting is the biggest surprise on the two deep.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I could be wrong here but I have a feeling that the staff is sending a message to a handful of players with that depth chart. If it were any other opponent the two deep may have looked a bit different for the opening game.

Reaction Score
HfD ... good lookin out bro... Some nice surprises... My biggest is Campenni along side Wirth at DT... redshirt frosh baby!... Also nice to see Willman up there in the 2 deep... Didn't here much about him his first couple of seasons of eligibility. Also good to see STLouis and Adams backing up at the S positions....

All in all, I'm impressed... Now we gotta show up vs. UMass and take care of business... Remember they have quite a few BCS transfers on their squad so they're not gonna simply role over for us...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Wow. I had no issue being beaten up for two days after getting Whitmer's name wrong, but for a one letter typo? Really?
the spelling typo doesn't bother me one bit. if it did i wouldn't write like the way i do on here. i just thought it was funny how that came out thats all. in friday, enjoy your weekend.

Reaction Score
I could be wrong here but I have a feeling that the staff is sending a message to a handful of players with that depth chart. If it were any other opponent the two deep may have looked a bit different for the opening game.

I think Ryan Griffin will show he got the message..

Reaction Score
Thought Puyol would be our kicker. Bockeloh only true frosh on 2-deep.
Glad they moved McBryde inside. Does Donahue only have one year left?
We're going to have short CB's next year. Starting only 2 juniors.

Reaction Score
Thought Puyol would be our kicker. Bockeloh only true frosh on 2-deep.
Glad they moved McBryde inside. Does Donahue only have one year left?
We're going to have short CB's next year. Starting only 2 juniors.

We may get lucky and pick up a Juco CB over the winter and possibly a gem of a CB recruit out of HS. We need to win...a lot of games this year and a bowl game. Winning solves our problems.

Reaction Score
its a surprise to see Xavier Hemingway listed as a backup ot; that one came out of nowhere. He had back surgery last year, and he's definately light at only 260 pounds. He must have had a really good camp. he's a solid three star prospect with sec offers if I'm correct.

Hemmingway, Ashiru and Campenni were pasqualoni's first true recruits, late additions to the 2011 class.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its a surprise to see Xavier Hemingway listed as a backup ot; that one came out of nowhere. He had back surgery last year, and he's definately light at only 260 pounds. He must have had a really good camp. he's a solid three star prospect with sec offers if I'm correct.

Hemmingway, Ashiru and Campenni were pasqualoni's first true recruits, late additions to the 2011 class.

hemm had some good other offers but not sec. those 3 guys in janurary after everything that went down were my first look into the uptick i thought might happen. for him to walk in here and land those guys had me a bit excited i would say. things have been rolling along ever since on the trail!

ashiru has a sec offer from like ark or miss st or someone out west in sec land i think fwiw.

Reaction Score
hemm had some good other offers but not sec. those 3 guys in janurary after everything that went down were my first look into the uptick i thought might happen. for him to walk in here and land those guys had me a bit excited i would say. things have been rolling along ever since on the trail!

ashiru has a sec offer from like ark or miss st or someone out west in sec land i think fwiw.

I think that its great when these young players get a chance to make an impact early in their career. It motivates recruits and shows them that the coaching staff isn't afraid to play them early.

Reaction Score
If they can beat NC St and then put a hurt on MD in their house this team could get on a real roll. Come on UConn you can do this!!:)

Reaction Score

Ashiru had offers from Air Force, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Duke, Southern Miss and Memphis.
Hemingway had offers from Louisville, Maryland, Syracuse, South Florida, FIU, Middle Tennessee, Southern Miss, Memphis, Tulane and Western Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom