Denuo. Mox. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Denuo. Mox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Clearly the OP knew something. I would say that he is probably an ACC fan that likes UConn's descent into the abyss.

Reaction Score
Why does the poster in question choose to spell "money" backward? Obviously he wanted to create an association with the infamous uconn insider who preceded the last round of expansion with BOT news and ultimately false hope. Why not use uconnmoney2?

Why does he not log in and return to the board until this afternoon - shortly after the ACC news broke? Is he curious of how we are taking the news? Getting pleasure out of our squirming? Why not post again right after the news broke if he wanted to really stick it to us? Or is he lurking in anticipation of our redemption?

Anybody have thoughts or theories worth discussing? I don't think he or she could be so sadistic, to be in a position of authority and know this news would be released, and to make time to log into our board in order to set us up for a fall.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Does it really matter? The bottom line is the ACC signed a GoR and realignment, according to the "experts" is cooling off for awhile. I doubt this person had anything positive to say about UConn as I feel a lot of people, outside UConn fans, have anything positive to say about our situation.

Anyone know how our friends over on the Cincy boards are taking this news?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Ok so patience is a virtue is figured out, wtf about the second and third part lol.

Reaction Score
Maxima enim, patientia virtus

I am the same, I have no emotional attachment to any conference.

DBOGH,

/s/ mira flores

virtue.jpg

:)

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

DBOGH,

/s/ mira flores
So are you a fan? Do you have sources? What do you mean by patience is the greatest virtue? Why do you write in Latin?

Reaction Score
"Patience is indeed the greatest virtue."

DBOGH,
Not as sure about this one... but "Dbogh" is a root in Gaelic that refers to evil, disaster, misfortune, grudge, etc.

/s/ mira flores
"Look in awe at the flower." or "Wonderful flowers."

This is very likely a troll, but if UConnyenom is the same person as UConnMoney and got the timing right twice now.... it'd be quite the coincidence.

I'm not sure I can piece together what that all means, but if someone else wants to give it a shot, be my guest.

pj

Reaction Score

DBOGH,

/s/ mira flores

/s/ is signature, he is signing his post "one who looks at flowers". Maybe he is advising us to look on the bright side and be optimistic? No idea what DBOGH means.

Reaction Score
/s/ is signature, he is signing his post "one who looks at flowers". Maybe he is advising us to look on the bright side and be optimistic? No idea what DBOGH means.

Flowers .... Rose Bowl. The writing is on the wall, people. It's pretty much a done deal.

Reactions: pj

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Maxima enima can't be good. At least for the person giving it.
I don't know about you but I wouldn't be thrilled to be on the receiving end either.

on edit - oops too slow.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If UConnyenom is Husky Fan Dan, I may have to kill you. I like you man, but ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom