De'Janae Boykin quietly having great U-17 tournament.... | The Boneyard

De'Janae Boykin quietly having great U-17 tournament....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Boykin.JPG

UConn recruit De'Janae Boykin is quietly having a great U-17 tournament in the Czech Republic. On an All-Star team not everyone can be the leading scorer. That would be the other UConn recruit, KLS w/ 45 pts in 3 games. But, Boykin has started all three games and is the 2nd leading rebounder w/ 19, including 7 offensive rebounds. :)

She is also 3rd in assists w/ 8, behind only Durr (9) and Ionescu (10), both point guards. Boykin only has 1 turnover, Durr and Ionescu together have 9. She also has 4 steals and a blocked shot. ;)

To review, Boykin is an unselfish starter who rebounds, gets lots of assists, very few turnovers, steals the ball and can block a shot... Sounds like a UConn player..!! :rolleyes:

Go De'Janae..!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
One of my favorite young players, she has an old school game and is one of the few players that will play any role she's asked to play she is a very smart player and unselfish player I think she will prove to be one of the best recruits to ever play at UConn because Geno is going really like this kid's IQ and skillset even more when he's able to evaluate her in practices

I still haven't heard if she will continue playing AAU ball this summer

Reaction Score
Katie Lou is better than advertised...if that's possible. But, I have really been impressed by De'Janae...heady athlete, very fluid and not shy...my kinda player!

Reaction Score
I know the class of 2015 will be the incoming freshmen class in Stewie and Mo's final season, but boy is that team going to be ridiculously talented: Stewie, Mo, Tuck, Gabby, Sadie, Ekmark, Kia, KLS, DJ, Collier, and Butler. It's pretty unfair to the rest of WCBB, Durr or no Durr.

Reaction Score
I know the class of 2015 will be the incoming freshmen class in Stewie and Mo's final season, but boy is that team going to be ridiculously talented: Stewie, Mo, Tuck, Gabby, Sadie, Ekmark, Kia, KLS, DJ, Collier, and Butler. It's pretty unfair to the rest of WCBB, Durr or no Durr.

I would very much love to see Asia Durr play for UCONN. That would be the icing on the cake to cement more UCONN National Championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom