Dee, Maya, Sue, Stef, & Stewie Speak From Storrs Today | The Boneyard

Dee, Maya, Sue, Stef, & Stewie Speak From Storrs Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
How about you give me the 5 on this video for my team against any other 5 other 5 you can pick and we play a best-of-seven? Of course I'd need Tina Charles as my 6th man!!

Reaction Score
How about you give me the 5 on this video for my team against any other 5 other 5 you can pick and we play a best-of-seven? Of course I'd need Tina Charles as my 6th man!!
You've got Stef ...you don't need Tina.

And... If I were in your shoes - even though I don't usually wear shoes - and I do love Tina, I'd take THIS one.

Kiah14.png

That would be one lock-down team! Yikes.

Reaction Score

Someone asked a few days ago about UConn alum helping in the recruitment process. Here's another installment of the answer. When these former Huskies speak about their years in Storrs, their love of the game, their love of each other, their "friends for life," of the banners looking down to remind them of the glory of playing Husky ball, they provide the best advertisement for coming to UConn. Who wouldn't want to be part of this life-altering experience?

Reaction Score
Someone asked a few days ago about UConn alum helping in the recruitment process. Here's another installment of the answer. When these former Huskies speak about their years in Storrs, their love of the game, their love of each other, their "friends for life," of the banners looking down to remind them of the glory of playing Husky ball, they provide the best advertisement for coming to UConn. Who wouldn't want to be part of this life-altering experience?
SPOT-ON!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Sue, Stef, and Stewie speak from Storrs? Good thing we never gave away Maya and Diana. They can try to rob us of the generational waves of greatness, but you ain't denying us our alliteration!

Reaction Score
The Jacobs article says Taurasi hasn't been to campus since 2006. Can that possibly be correct? Ten years?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The Jacobs article says Taurasi hasn't been to campus since 2006. Can that possibly be correct? Ten years?
I wondered that too. Didn't Team USA come to Storrs before, or was Dee hurt or out of the country then?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
1300x731

Greatness

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I wondered that too. Didn't Team USA come to Storrs before, or was Dee hurt or out of the country then?
They were in Hartford and I used Jen's gym maybe for the practices and then held a scrimmage open to the public at the Civic Center.
But I thought she had been through since 2006 - she wasn't allowed back until she got some final credits to complete her degree, one of the Geno/CD rules.
Didn't she deliver Wendy's food to Geno's office or something. :eek::)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Love the one of Moriah sitting alone watching the action - no distractions for her! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom