December Recruiting Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

December Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Malaysia Fulwiley vs Talaysia Cooper below.

Milaysia and Keenan High won. They also beat Joyce Edwards Camden Team and Asklyn Watkins Cardinal Newman team last week. Malaysia outscored Edwards and had 41 against Watkins' team.

No non-UConn recruiting on this board

Reaction Score
No non-UConn recruiting on this board
I’m sorry. I have seen MANY mentions and videos of Fulwiley and Joyce Edwards in these recruiting threads over the past year including posts by @Sluconn. If They are no longer considered UConn POI’s, I’m sorry I missed the memo.

Sorry, I will not post about SC high school prospects on this board again.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I’m sorry. I have seen MANY mentions and videos of Fulwiley and Joyce Edwards in these recruiting threads over the past year including posts by @Sluconn. If They are no longer considered UConn POI’s, I’m sorry I missed the memo.

Sorry, I will not post about SC high school prospects on this board again.
:eek:You protest too much! You can stop posting about SC high schools players when that first smart SC HS player decides to come to UCONN. Should be any day now.:D
@HuskyNan Fulwiley and Edwards are UCONN players if interest. BTW several post back @UConnCat asked a similar question as to why this was not in the Non-UConn recruiting thread.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
12/10

Ciera Toomey: 35 points

Ashlynn Shade: 19 points

Britt Prince: 36 points (15-25 FG) , 8 steals, 4 rebounds, 4 assists

Roison Grandberry: 5 points, 10 rebounds

12/9

Devin Coppinger: 18 points, 12 rebounds, 3 assists, steals

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
CIERA TOOMEY, Dunmore

One of the nation’s most sought-after high school players among the current junior class, Toomey is a two-time, all-state player, who made the first team in Class 4A last season. Toomey is a nightmare matchup at 6-foot-3 with an accurate shooting touch around the basket, at the 3-point arc and just about anywhere in between. She also uses the height well as a premier shot blocker and improving rebounder. When teams overcompensate to try to stop Toomey, she has the court sense and the approach to effectively set up the many shooters that surround her on the defending Lackawanna Division 3 champ Lady Bucks.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
12/10

Blanca Thomas: 12 points

Katie Fiso: 23 points (11-13 FG)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
GopherHole: What colleges are you hearing from right now?

Liv McGill: I’m hearing from a lot of schools, but mostly Louisville, Maryland, Minnesota, Florida. Those are just a couple.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Archbishop Mitty's game from Thursday. Morgan Cheli is #33 in black.

Reaction Score
Even with Fudd coming back shortly, the past two UConn games were great examples of why we need another point guard (and why that recruit would get more than enough playing time).

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Report on 12/10 Friday game:

(Britt) Prince saw every defense imaginable as a freshman last year. At times, some of those junk defenses were effective in slowing Elkhorn North down as others struggled to put the ball in the basket. That’s no longer the case.

Bennington opened in a diamond-and-one, having one defender face-guard Prince in the half court while the others zoned up....

But the diamond-and-one didn’t last long, and Prince found success against every defense Bennington throwout there. She got going with 13 points in the second quarter and finished with 36 on 15-of-25 shooting. Prince has a soft touch on her floater and she’s better with her off-hand than a lot of players are with their dominant one. She only shot 3-of-10 from 3-point range on Friday, but most of the misses were right on line and she has a smooth stroke.

Prince isn’t just a scorer, though. She also recorded four rebounds, four assists (including a precise behind-the-back dime in transition), eight steals and one block. Prince is a terrific passer with a great feel for the game, and her anticipation and hand-eye coordination on defense are special as well.

Reaction Score
Report on 12/10 Friday game:

(Britt) Prince saw every defense imaginable as a freshman last year. At times, some of those junk defenses were effective in slowing Elkhorn North down as others struggled to put the ball in the basket. That’s no longer the case.

Bennington opened in a diamond-and-one, having one defender face-guard Prince in the half court while the others zoned up....

But the diamond-and-one didn’t last long, and Prince found success against every defense Bennington throwout there. She got going with 13 points in the second quarter and finished with 36 on 15-of-25 shooting. Prince has a soft touch on her floater and she’s better with her off-hand than a lot of players are with their dominant one. She only shot 3-of-10 from 3-point range on Friday, but most of the misses were right on line and she has a smooth stroke.

Prince isn’t just a scorer, though. She also recorded four rebounds, four assists (including a precise behind-the-back dime in transition), eight steals and one block. Prince is a terrific passer with a great feel for the game, and her anticipation and hand-eye coordination on defense are special as well.

I'll take Prince and/or Olson for 2024 no questions asked. Prince has the PG vision and game along with size at 5-11. By then Olson at 6-0 could become the best freshman wing in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom