Dear Charles Barkley... | The Boneyard

Dear Charles Barkley...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Your lack of knowledge of college basketball is truly amazing. That said, please, please, please keep picking against us. Wouldn't want you to ruin your perfect record in 2011 and 2014 combined. Oh, and one other thing:

SUCK IT fat man!!!!

Reaction Score
I hope he keeps picking us to get killed, really

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Sir Charles,

Stick that Gator chop up your *ss!!!!

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
SEC grad, what do you expect?

Reaction Score
It's not a personal thing, and I actually think he does his homework a bit.

Here's why...we're a small team. Our best lineup is actually the lineup with no center. (Giff and Daniels in the post.) Charles believes big teams win. He always picks in favor of the Pacers in the playoffs too, when they go against the Heat..because the Pacers have the better Center and David West eats Chris Bosh alive.

What he doesn't understand, is that in both games..the best player wins. (Lebron in the NBA, Kemba in 2011, Napier in 2014.) And guards are more important than posts in the college game. (at least..possibly in the pros too.)

Reaction Score
UMM durrh I thinnnk datt FLOWRIDAH is gooo goo gonna huve a goood gume and ucann is gunna struggla too stap wilbahkeen.

Reaction Score
It's not a personal thing, and I actually think he does his homework a bit.

Here's why...we're a small team. Our best lineup is actually the lineup with no center. (Giff and Daniels in the post.) Charles believes big teams win. He always picks in favor of the Pacers in the playoffs too, when they go against the Heat..because the Pacers have the better Center and David West eats Chris Bosh alive.

What he doesn't understand, is that in both games..the best player wins. (Lebron in the NBA, Kemba in 2011, Napier in 2014.) And guards are more important than posts in the college game. (at least..possibly in the pros too.)

This is exactly the case with Charles. He's hated down here because of how he always picks against Miami. He just doesn't believe that speed, guarding the ball fiercely and playing the passing lanes is as effective as just being able to dump it down to big men. He's old school in his thinking and he is going to stick to that. At least he is consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom