dd presser | The Boneyard

dd presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
note that with every UCONN sports press conf the dd dunk donut sign is the backdrop with the mischievous husky (4 crowns & jon hints at 4 more to soon arrive)

this is a thing of providence but not provident for UCONN

as a matter of fact it is excess; does this occur because UCONN is just a fanee of dd's or does UCONN feel sorry for those rhody dd's & wishes to give them some exposure?

Reaction Score
Okay, to me this answers my question of whether you are a "genuine" user or just someone pretending to be an idiot for attention.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Thats some authentic frontier gibberish.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
He is musing about the fact that Providence plays in the Dunkin Donuts center, yet is a sponsor of UCONN and gets much more exposure through us than they do through an arena where they have naming rights.

Why? No *&T%ing clue.

J187Money you should be working in a public school system or for the government . Beautiful translation. You probably can read hieroglyphics also.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
$20 to who ever can translate this in English.

Whenever I watch a UConn Athletics press conference, I observe a Dunkin' Donuts sign in the background (along with a mischievous-looking Husky; one could surmise that the appearance of that Husky and 4 crowns augurs 4 more titles to come).

This strong association with Dunkin' Donuts is something for Providence College athletics, and does not demonstrate much business sense on the part of the UConn Athletics Department.

In fact, the association is blatant to a peculiar degree, and I wonder whether it is attributable to Warde Manuel's oft-noted love for donuts. Or, has UConn decided to bless Dunkin' Donuts with free advertising out of sympathy because that company is cursed to be based out of the basketball-deprived state of Rhode Island?*

*Dunkin' Donuts was founded and is headquartered in Massachusetts.

I take Paypal.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
$20 to who ever can translate this in English.

Here's a thought...and I don't mean to be disparaging, but what if the Original Poster is typing in his native language and using a translation software to convert it to English? You'd be paying Google. Last I checked Google stock is at least a slight bit more pricey than a couple of sawbucks.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Read above. Google beat you to it.;)

Stickyrice said English, not gobbledygook involving English words.

And just in case you weren't joking, no there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that it's a Google translation. Your theory is disproved by the OP's use of wordplay to contrast "Providence" with "provident."

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Stickyrice said English, not gobbledygook involving English words.

And just in case you weren't joking, no there is absolutely no chance whatsoever that it's a Google translation. Your theory is disproved by the OP's use of wordplay to contrast "Providence" with "provident."
Just a theory...Jeesh. I wish not to accuse the OP of being perpetually high.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Just a theory...Jeesh. I wish not to accuse the OP of being perpetually high.

He doesn't have to be high. He could be drinking a lot of absinthe.

Reactions: THC

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Am I the only one who thought this thread was concerning a D'Andre Daniels press release???

Reaction Score
Gibberish - the word not the spoken behavior- was first seen in English in the early 16th century. Its etymology is not certain, but it is generally thought to be onomatopoeia imitative of speech, similar to the related words jabber and gibber. It's not known where the ish comes from, it may be short for silent screen diva Lillian Gish.

Less widely accepted theories assert that it is derived from the Irish word gob or gab or from the Irish phrase Geab ar ais . The latter Irish etymology was suggested by Daniel Cassidy, whose work has been criticized by linguists and scholars. The terms geab and geabaire are certainly Irish words, but the phrase geab ar ais does not exist, and the word gibberish exists as a loan-word in Irish as gibiris.

The preceding was written by Munchkins. Not from the movie "Wizard of Oz" but Dunkin Munchkins also known as donut holes.

I also take paypal.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
This kid may have Down's..... or special in some other way

That's my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors