DD or OC to the middle and then shoot or kick it out. Simple. | The Boneyard

DD or OC to the middle and then shoot or kick it out. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't understand why they couldn't solve a simple zone. They had everyone outside the 3 point line, dribble the ball around and took a bad shot. Just the worst zone execution in many, many years. Very disappointing.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I don't understand why they couldn't solve a simple zone. They had everyone outside the 3 point line, dribble the ball around and took a bad shot. Just the worst zone execution in many, many years. Very disappointing.
they've done well against the zones they've played against this season... i wouldnt put omar in the middle, id put giff and dd... worst all around game of the year... on to the next one

Reaction Score
eh, DD yes, Omar no, Omar can't do anything but shoot standstill jumpers at this point. The one time he got to the middle of the zone in the 2nd half he had a wide open midrange jumper and near airballed it. Plus having him make decisions in the middle of the zone is a disaster waiting to happen.

Reaction Score
I may be crazy, but this is where TO can help. Flash to the foul line, turn and face. He can shoot well from that spot so the D has to collapse. He can pass well enough when the d comes at him and hit a cutter. The only other guy capable in this role might be DD or possibly Niels.

Reaction Score
I may be crazy, but this is where TO can help. Flash to the foul line, turn and face. He can shoot well from that spot so the D has to collapse. He can pass well enough when the d comes at him and hit a cutter. The only other guy capable in this role might be DD or possibly Niels.
Not crazy at all, he's experienced and has played against a lot of zone defenses. What's crazy is that he is our best option of all the Centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom