Danrad Knowles | The Boneyard

Danrad Knowles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know we kicked the stuffing out of houston, but this kid passes the "scary" test.

Give him a couple years to bulk up and tighten up the game and you are looking at a kid who can:

1. Handle
2. Shoot 3s
3. Shoot Midrange
4. go HARD at the rim(almost broke Nolans arm last night)
5. block shots
6. Drop dimes
7. Have an awesome name

His stats last night: 10 pts(7 shots), 8 boards, 6 blocks, 2 assists, 1 steal in 27 minutes.

At 6'10(legit), that's a hell of a game

Add to that that he is just constantly in the action, and has 3 years of eligibility left. He will be a problem for us down the road. Surefire pro if he keeps developing.

Reaction Score
He and House were very big recruits for them.

They were teammates out of highschool and decided to go to Houston together. House was ranked around # 20 and Knowles was around 50-60. Both big-time recruits.

Good to see b/c we need a strong Houston in the AAC along with SMU.
The league can be OK in hoops if Houston and SMU do well along with UCONN, Cincy, Memphis and if Temple can get their stuff together.

Reaction Score
I look at Dickey ... and can't believe he is coaching that Team. I get that he is a Eddie Sutton technician of a coach. But, those kids, imho, need a different profile.

Reaction Score
Yes bmayuc he's a player…….didn't like him in the first game as he was punky for sure but you could see the stud waiting to come out in this kid……..and playing humble yesterday, even being the voice of reason with Richardson once, he showed what a talent he is going to be. And House gets to the basket pretty easy too, great size in these guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom