Daniels | The Boneyard

Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyway he leave this year?? He's has looked official the past month. I don't see 30-40 players better than him in college right now.

Reaction Score
I think that he COULD, but theres no way Ollie doesn't talk him out of it if he's even thinking it. Think how high he can go next year if he has a season of games like the past few. I've talked to the kid before and he's 10 toes in will Ollie, I think he's gone as a lottery after next year.

Reaction Score
I think he's in a different boat than a guy like Shabazz. I'm not sure Shabazz can improve his stock that much by returning so it does make some sense if he declares with the weak draft. DeAndre has been great, but he has a very small sample (where he has been this good) to go by and no post-season tape for the scouts to be able to look at. If he comes back and makes minor improvements in strength, outside consistency, handle, etc. and is one of the leaders of the team for an entire season, I think he can improve his stock significantly.

Reaction Score
I agree. But if you are told you are a first round pick do you still stay in college?? For someone like Shabazz, I can't see him improving his stock at all, and projections for him are mid 2nd round to not drafted. So he's kinda stuck with what he should do. RB is not even on the radar. He's a 4 year guy.

Reaction Score
I agree. But if you are told you are a first round pick do you still stay in college?? For someone like Shabazz, I can't see him improving his stock at all, and projections for him are mid 2nd round to not drafted. So he's kinda stuck what he should do. RB is not even on the radar. He's a 4 year guy.
If I'm told after the season that I'm likely a first round pick but not a lottery pick and know that one more year could make me a lottery pick, then I'm coming back.

Reaction Score
We have only seen the tip of the ice berg with DeAndre, I am beyond excited to see where he takes us next year

Reaction Score
We have only seen the tip of the ice berg with DeAndre, I am beyond excited to see where he takes us next year

Agree completely. Giving us a third guy who can create offense will be huge (assuming everyone comes back). If we can get decent defense and rebounding out of the front line next year with Nolan and the freshmen, this team could be really good.

Reaction Score
How many of us were ready to write him off last year? My hand goes up. Boy am I a fool.

Reaction Score
He's not going anywhere. He'll be scoring 15 plus all next year and leading us to another final four. The lottery awaits if he spends the summer sorting out his handle and getting tougher with the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom