Daniels | The Boneyard

Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
He is going to be a stud next year... his confidence is rising, hes getting better at his iso one on ones near the basket, hitting a better percentage of his 3's and driving more... hes going to be impressive next year... same thing with omar and oh phil nolan i love his hustle, has been playing very well in the minutes given

Reaction Score
He is a player that has improved significantly under Ollie. Might as well be his recruit.

Reaction Score
Nolan 7 points 8 rebounds? Or was it 8 and 8? Either way a great performance and I want him starting over Olander next year. If I was coach I would make that decision. I like his seemingly humble attitude but great work ethic. His athleticism is something that Olander just does not naturally possess. Olander's a good guy, but I feel Nolan is just going to be a better basketball player.

Reaction Score
He is a player that has improved significantly under Ollie. Might as well be his recruit.

He was, he had never even met JC when he committed, just Ollie.

Reaction Score
He is going to be a stud next year... his confidence is rising, hes getting better at his iso one on ones near the basket, hitting a better percentage of his 3's and driving more... hes going to be impressive next year... same thing with omar and oh phil nolan i love his hustle, has been playing very well in the minutes given

Starting to get the feeling he could really explode next year. He's getting so much more confident and assertive every game. I don't think he's far off from being able to take over the end of a game.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Starting to get the feeling he could really explode next year. He's getting so much more confident and assertive every game. I don't think he's far off from being able to take over the end of a game.
yeah once he works on his handle, he'll be ridiculous

Reaction Score
He is either going to play the 3 or needs to put on weight. Incredible improvement.

Reaction Score
Daniels is a lottery pick next year. I think he is our version of Jeff Green, a little skinnier though.

Reaction Score
He is either going to play the 3 or needs to put on weight. Incredible improvement.

DD has shown signs he can play 1, 2, or 3 this year. He has a very good turn around fade away jumper, that when perfected at his size and length, will be un-phk'n-stoppable.

Edit: sorry, I meant center, PF, and SF, not the 1, 2

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
yeah i think he can excel even more at the 3, but will be a nightmare at the 4 for opposing teams

Reaction Score
If he increases his ball handling ability he could be a monster at the 3. Playing the 4 this year should make him a really a tough handle at the 3. We could absolutely reverse the rebounding disadvantage if we find someone to play the 4.

Yes, we have 2 bigs coming in but they will be freshmen unproven until they prove it.
Can't wait to watch!

Reaction Score
He's a much better fit at the 4, he's still a liability ballhandling wise @ the 3. When he does drive I'd much rather take my chances with him dealing with someone who his size length wise instead of dealing with someone 6'4" - 6'6" who is gonna be all up in his chest. He needs to put on more weight regardless but another 10lbs or so at this level and he will be a beast.

Reaction Score
DD has shown signs he can play 1, 2, or 3 this year. He has a very good turn around fade away jumper, that when perfected at his size and length, will be un-phk'n-stoppable.

What? When has he showed he can play the 1 or 2? He doesn't have the handle to play consistently at the 3. If you really watch his game he is no more than a 2 dribble driver. He can be a beast but let's not go over board as to what he can do now.

Reaction Score
In the off season he needs to improve his handle so that he cuts down his T O's, learn to take the one/two dribble jumper. Really has improved his turnaround jumper. Doing a good job posting down low or backing his man into the paint. He could be an AA next year.

Reaction Score
I really don't want him to bulk up too much and mess with his quickness/jumper. Don't worry about building huge biceps, work on his back and shoulders.

Reaction Score
Boatright, Daniels, and Nolan's improvement next year is something to be very excited about. Bazz will be unstoppable. Calhoun will have his sophomore slumps but will improve as well. Fast forward to November already!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Daniels is a lottery pick next year. I think he is our version of Jeff Green, a little skinnier though.
luv his improvement but makes me very nervous when he puts the ball to the floor j green could handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom