Dan Hurley on Mike Francesa Podcast | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley on Mike Francesa Podcast

Reaction Score
Really enjoyable listen. Would recommend sticking around for the whole thing, it sounds like both guys relax a little by the end and you get some more unfiltered conversation. Dan is basically crying on air for the last couple minutes. Also a great anecdote from Mike on hearing from Mad Dog about his son cutting down the net. And Mike's pronunciation of Quinnipiac made me laugh at the end too.

Reaction Score
That was the best…what a great interviewer Mike Francesa is …great questions…got to learn more about Dan Hurley.. uconn and the big east

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Great interview. I’ll never forget when Mike and Chris went on the air immediately after our first championship in 99.
Dog carried his ass from mid 90’s on mike dog tourney stuff.

Reaction Score
Really enjoyable listen. Would recommend sticking around for the whole thing, it sounds like both guys relax a little by the end and you get some more unfiltered conversation. Dan is basically crying on air for the last couple minutes. Also a great anecdote from Mike on hearing from Mad Dog about his son cutting down the net. And Mike's pronunciation of Quinnipiac made me laugh at the end too.
Gotta love "Qui nippy ac!"

Reaction Score
I liked the way he hacked the pronounciation of Quinnipiac at the end when talking about them winning a title. I admit, I usually didn't like listening to them because they only talked about baseball, and I hate baseball, he did a decent job with this interview.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
That could not be further from the truth. Francessa was on CBS working the tournament before Mike and the Mad Dog was even a show. If anyone was being carried for college basketball it was the Dog.

Yup . He was done with that job already.

His whole career was built on Ara Parseghian and subsequently bill Parcells. He got top billing for that. Mikes knowledge of college hoops stopped with mid 80s St. John’s. He gave up.

Reaction Score
Good interview. Mike interrupts a few times when Dan was about to say some deep stuff, but otherwise, it was excellent. It is worth listening to even if you’ve listened to all the others. Mike was more prepared than most of the others. There were no obvious mistakes. He was well prepared.

Reaction Score
Great interview. I’ll never forget when Mike and Chris went on the air immediately after our first championship in 99.
I’ll take it a step deeper - after Tates shot in 1990 I was barely a teenager - they went back to the studio on cbs. Nantz was hosting - and he went to Francesa for the endgame analysis. Hilarious. Look it up on YouTube.

Reaction Score
We’re really lucky to have Hurley. His tough exterior masks how cerebral he is, how much knowledge he has for the game snd how honest he is about his own growth

All season my non-UConn buddies said they liked the team but we’re sure about the coach. He was the X factor.

dingaling

“There’s no better feeling than winning.” K.Powers
Reaction Score
Love this. Need to get Clingan some Dunkin Donuts $ this next year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom