Daily Outstanding Player | The Boneyard

Daily Outstanding Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
I know it is early in the season,but,can anyone tell me any other team in the history of women's basketball,who has so many different players step up one after another?Seems like a different name or two stepping up each game. Geno has to be pleased with this happening.Not only does it build trust between team mates and builds indiviual confidence,it also builds team chemistry,promotes the game plan per game,and earns the faith of the coaches.This team is far above what even the most generous backers felt would happen.So many stars,yet so much depth,even short handed,as they are right now.It can only get better folks,as they play more and more together.What an exciting season this is becoming!

Reaction Score
Good observation. The pre-season experts said this would be Stewie's team, or Stewie's and KML's. Unfortunately, time will tell whether KML has an impact, and it looks like Stewie will have her share of good games, but Bria is a force, even when not scoring, Stokes does not look out of place, MoJeff is amazing, and it looks like Chong will be a scorer, too. When UConn gets Tuck back, things will be even better.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
D.O.P. for 11/17/2013:

Bria Hartley !!!!!

20131020065217-BRA_BRIA_HARTLY.png

Reaction Score
I know it is early in the season,but,can anyone tell me any other team in the history of women's basketball,who has so many different players step up one after another?Seems like a different name or two stepping up each game. Geno has to be pleased with this happening.Not only does it build trust between team mates and builds indiviual confidence,it also builds team chemistry,promotes the game plan per game,and earns the faith of the coaches.This team is far above what even the most generous backers felt would happen.So many stars,yet so much depth,even short handed,as they are right now.It can only get better folks,as they play more and more together.What an exciting season this is becoming!
+1!

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
This team is far above what even the most generous backers felt would happen.So many stars,yet so much depth!

Can't say I'm surprised, surely Tony C isn't.
Just think: We haven't seen the best of Stef yet.
I thought Bria would play real nasty this year…didn't she tell you she would?
Last year's frosh were surely ready to play.
Mo wanted to show her stuff
Can anyone be surprised by Chong after seeing that tape of her dropping in 50+?
How'd you like that pass to Mo?
"No chumps" Tara said.
You're seeing it.

Reaction Score
Saniya's going to be special. Glad UConn had the sense to scout her, the fourth New York player on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom