d. stone summer video | The Boneyard

d. stone summer video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have a shot at stone and jones. Not sure Newman..but he would be great with Adams

Reaction Score
stone looks like a sure fire top 5 pick. he is playing on tv now btw. Team USA 17s in dubai vs serbia. very good passer and offensive player

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Nice video. My favorite aspect of Kevin Ollie is his relationship with players. I think it will go a far way with recruiting. Oh and he has a ring now. Storrs is the place to be.

Reaction Score
I don't draw many conclusions from highlight videos, but it's hard not to be impressed by that one.

Random pet peeve of mine, though - I find it strange how a handful of these videos have a few random free throws in at the end. Who wants to see highlights of a guy shooting FTs?

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
I don't draw many conclusions from highlight videos, but it's hard not to be impressed by that one.

Random pet peeve of mine, though - I find it strange how a handful of these videos have a few random free throws in at the end. Who wants to see highlights of a guy shooting FTs?

Eh I don't mind a few FT shots from a big to see his form and stroke since that is a downfall for most bigs. But yeah highlight videos won't give you the full picture but nice to see what they are capable of doing. But speaking of highlight videos (off topic) I previously was watching Omar Calhoun's tapes and was really impressed on how he moved up and down the court compared to what Ive seen in the previous seasons. Maybe that is due to the injury he sustained and had repaired but Id like to see that again.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score

I think it's because they know a lot of people will form their opinions on players from these types of videos, so they want to give people a chance to see what their stroke looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom