Cuse under investigation | The Boneyard

Cuse under investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's about time, that place has been so incredibly dirty, not holding my breath on the NCAA going after UNC and Kentucky.

Reaction Score
As some of us mentioned back in December, the word from inside Cuse was academics. I don't think this is the recent UNC scenario, but closer to the previous one with Butch Davis (academics that is, not payouts). I heard from a Cuse employee that the rumors were that Boeheim was leaving. No direct knowledge, just solid rumors. The person I spoke to had never mentioned a rumor to me in the past, nor ever mentioned any inside scoop about the Bernie Fine case.

Reaction Score
Hopefully this results in the death penalty

LOL! Pete Thamel is about to write a fantastic expose of this corrupt program!! Crickets everywhere are disappointed that no one will hear their sad music as Thamel blares the horn on that corrupt house.

Reaction Score
I think for the first time since they announced they were going to the ACC I might go read their board

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

Reaction Score
Kind of like when Yahoo dropped the Nate Miles bombshell on us before the Final Four. But since Syracuse rarely makes it past the first weekend, CBS was wise to release this report now.

lol

Reaction Score
How much hate is there between Terrence Samuel and that Cuse recruit Whitehead? Think Ollie could convince them to let bygones be bygones?

Reaction Score
"But another person said it was Connecticut’s consistently poor men’s basketball graduation rate and its recent N.C.A.A. recruiting violations that raised objections by A.C.C. power brokers."

-------------
With UNC's academic scandal, Miami's hookers and cash, Free Shoe's history, and now this, the irony is just too rich.

Syracuse rivals any college program for being the dirtiest, consistently, unalterably. As they say, the past is prologue:

-------------

" In announcing the sanctions, which stem from a two-year investigation, the N.C.A.A. also cited violations in football, women's basketball, men's lacrosse and wrestling...As a result, Syracuse will be banned from the N.C.A.A. men's basketball tournament after the 1992-93 season, will lose a men's basketball scholarship in both the 1993-94 and 1994-95 seasons and will not be allowed to send its men's basketball coaches off campus to recruit from Jan. 1, 1993, to June 30, 1993."
pixel.gif

Reaction Score
LOL! Pete Thamel is about to write a fantastic expose of this corrupt program!! Crickets everywhere are disappointed that no one will hear their sad music as Thamel blares the horn on that corrupt house.

He just retweeted the the Dodd link. Looks like a lot of people were waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom