Crystal Dangerfield | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Crystal Dangerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Carnac -
Don't mess with The BUTLER!!! :cool: Or you'll have to see The NURSE! You could get BENT out of shape, and certainly do not want us to call out the LAW! :D
It is DANGERous to underestimate LOUconn! :)

Or ... I'll wait until next year to see who has any swagger and whether the team still instills terror in most opponents!

Reaction Score
Some of you are forgetting we have the best coaching staff in the USA, working with some very talented players.
Will we be as awesome as we've been the last several years, NO, of course not, but no one plays all-out for 40 minutes as the Huskies do, and instead of looking to 1 or 2 players they'll have to depend on everyone! They may be better in the sense, no stars, just 5 playing as 1! Interchangeable parts. Players in RED can be really good, possibly AA before they graduate.
Chong, Nurse, Dangerfield PG
Nurse, KLS, Chong, Ekmark, Bent SG
KLS, Collier, Gabby, Ekmark SF
Collier, Irwin (maybe Tuck) PF
Butler (maybe Tuck) C
If Tuck returns, obviously we'll be strong, but without, IMO we'll still be top 5!

Reaction Score
Some of you are forgetting we have the best coaching staff in the USA, working with some very talented players.
A helpful and encouraging analysis! I suggest that Irwin will surprise mightily to the upside, right from the start. She's being coached by her coach-Mom and starts with a great number of advantages. She might not yet merit the red color, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's in red by the end of the season. Too, she might play center behind Butler. But then again, in that fluid offense, it may be at times Butler and Irwin will play together as double low posters.

Reaction Score
A helpful and encouraging analysis! I suggest that Irwin will surprise mightily to the upside, right from the start. She's being coached by her coach-Mom and starts with a great number of advantages. She might not yet merit the red color, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's in red by the end of the season. Too, she might play center behind Butler. But then again, in that fluid offense, it may be at times Butler and Irwin will play together as double low posters.

I can't see this happening other than in blowouts. I doubt in her frosh season Irwin can play better than Gabby or Collier at the pf.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Carnac -
Don't mess with The BUTLER!!! :cool: Or you'll have to see The NURSE! You could get BENT out of shape, and certainly do not want us to call out the LAW! :D
It is DANGERous to underestimate LOUconn! :)

Or ... I'll wait until next year to see who has any swagger and whether the team still instills terror in most opponents!

LOL!, sounds like a date. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak