Cruises and your experience | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cruises and your experience

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Very late to this…you’ll have fun. It’s a good way to visit Bermuda. The weather is still pretty decent at that time of year and the water is still in the low 70s.

My brother actually took this very cruise last month, but the weather was bad and they were unable to get to Bermuda so it was it mostly a cruise to nowhere, but they enjoyed the shop.

I’ve taken a bunch of cruises - I enjoy them. I like not having to worry about anything…they never ask me to cook, clean, drive the ship or decide where we’re going.
Thanks Fishy. Apparently it’s going to be four of us going. So I’m letting my daughter her brother and her boyfriend have the M6 club balcony and I’m getting a solo studio room for myself. Looking forward to this cruise but I wish it was sooner than November. Every video I found on YouTube about the Breakaway looks exciting and positive.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Thanks Fishy. Apparently it’s going to be four of us going. So I’m letting my daughter her brother and her boyfriend have the M6 club balcony and I’m getting a solo studio room for myself. Looking forward to this cruise but I wish it was sooner than November. Every video I found on YouTube about the Breakaway looks exciting and positive.

You’re going to have fun - impossible not to.

I also think it’s the best way to see Bermuda; you can be off during the day, but have breakfast and dinner on the ship. God love the Bermudans, but they learned to cook from the British and it shows.

Only caveat is that the seas have the potential to be rougher at that time of year. I grew up on boats so I can sleep in a maelstrom but some other folks looked a lil green in heavy seas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom