Courant article on Kentan Facey | The Boneyard

Courant article on Kentan Facey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn Recruit Kentan Facey Makes Big Strides In Final High School Season

Say what you will about Dom Amore's coverage of the Huskies, which unlike a lot of people on here I think is pretty good, I don't see any other horde member getting down to New York to check out 2 of the incoming recruits. Gotta give props when it's due. Meanwhile Neil Ostrout of the Journal Inquirer can't even get his butt out to Storrs from his Manchester office that often to write anything interesting. What a step down from Phil Chardis he's been.

Reaction Score
The picture of Facey in the Courant shows extremely long arms. More important, it shows good muscle tone where he will be able to add decent muscle to his body. That isn't the case with Daniels or Nolan.

Reaction Score
Imo Amore has had the best coverage of the team since pretty much JC retired and the season started to take shape. I know alot of posters gave Duffy the #1 spot because of his stuff with recruiting over the summer but as far as covering the team and program I give Amore the nod(Borges and Duffy are about even, Ostrout and Keefe don't do enough to warrant mention), plus he's started to get into recruiting as well, he was the first Horde writer to report that UConn was going after Brandon Austin. His work this year compared to last is a complete 180.

Reaction Score
Duffy>amore, but amore is much much better... will say that funds are greatly cut for most of these guys..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom