Could Ollie leave? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Could Ollie leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You brought it up, so you do. Just because you do not know what you are talking about do not get mad at us. Ollie is getting close to double digit wins as underdog in his two years by the way. But no he cannot win as an underdog. And this team is going nowhere right?

For starting a thread like this during the run we are on you should be banned.

This entire year we have 1 win where we were a dog (excluding the tournament game vs Nova). @ Memphis. That's it. Every other game this season we lost to the "favorite" or were the favorite and lost. Why are you picking a fight. Your should be banned for being a jackass.

Reaction Score
Yea, I bet you thought we were going to make a deep tournament run 20 minutes after losing by 40 points. Probably not.

But even if we thought it in the heat of the moment, we had the wisdom not to post it, a faculty which you apparently lacked. Not every thought that pops into your little head needs to get posted, you might consider reflecting for a moment.

Reaction Score
OP, are you crazy???? Save this question for after the tourney, we have mojo to ride on.

Reaction Score
He doesn't exactly have the largest contract on the block at the moment and everyone with an open position will come calling after this run in only his 2nd year.

SPARE ME. Please.

The OP my be legit in the off-season but don't kill the vibe with this now. I'm 99.99% sure KO will not leave UConn before the MSU game tomorrow so this is no the appropriate time for this discussion.

Reaction Score
Yea, I bet you thought we were going to make a deep tournament run 20 minutes after losing by 40 points. Probably not.

He doesn't exactly have the largest contract on the block at the moment and everyone with an open position will come calling after this run in only his 2nd year.

Really dude a day after we win a sweet 16 game and a day before the elite 8.

Reaction Score
But even if we thought it in the heat of the moment, we had the wisdom not to post it, a faculty which you apparently lacked. Not every thought that pops into your little head needs to get posted, you might consider reflecting for a moment.

Yea well, I was at a Uconn bar drinking all day. Not the wisest of posting decisions. And nope, I couldn't see a deep run after the worst beating I could ever remember being administered to us. If some of you did than more power to you. I was clearly wrong.

Reaction Score
This entire year we have 1 win where we were a dog (excluding the tournament game vs Nova). @ Memphis. That's it. Every other game this season we lost to the "favorite" or were the favorite and lost. Why are you picking a fight. Your should be banned for being a jackass.
Wrong again, no surprise.

Dog v Memphis in AAC tournament- WIN
Dog v. Cincy in AAC Tournament- WN
Dog v. ISU in NCAA Tournament - WIN

Just stop posting

Reaction Score
Honestly, the only reason I brought up that thread is because you said this:

"As I reiterate. Ollie is not a big game coach. All the big games we've had this year we've lost. SMU twice. @ Cincy. Louisville twice. Anytime were a dog we lose. Never fails."

And now you are asking how long can UConn keep Ollie for. Just weird.

Reaction Score
Wrong again, no surprise.

Dog v Memphis in AAC tournament- WIN
Dog v. Cincy in AAC Tournament- WN
Dog v. ISU in NCAA Tournament - WIN

Just stop posting

Dude your a straight up moron. Your referencing wins that just happened.. after the Louisville game. Stop picking a fight.

Reaction Score
Dude your a straight up moron. Your referencing wins that just happened.. after the Louisville game. Stop picking a fight.
"This entire year we have 1 win where we were a dog (excluding the tournament game vs Nova). @ Memphis. That's it. Every other game this season we lost to the "favorite" or were the favorite and lost. Why are you picking a fight. Your should be banned for being a jackass."

That is what you said??? ALL YEAR right?

Jeez you are a mouth breather.

No wonder you make a thread like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member