Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast: CBS’s Kyle Boone back on the UConn bandwagon | The Boneyard

Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast: CBS’s Kyle Boone back on the UConn bandwagon

Reaction Score
Beat me to it! Video here too. Kyle was a good sport about owning up to picking Marquette on Saturday and Matt Painter over Dan for COY. He's very impressed with us and goes into a lot of detail about the team, roster, NBA draft stocks, and more.

Reaction Score
Beat me to it! Video here too. Kyle was a good sport about owning up to picking Marquette on Saturday and Matt Painter over Dan for COY. He's very impressed with us and goes into a lot of detail about the team, roster, NBA draft stocks, and more.

He's been very pro UConn. Last year he was on the Huskies band wagon before the season started. So I was surprised when he was the only CBS Sports analyst out of the 5 to pick Marquette straight up.

Reaction Score
He's been very pro UConn. Last year he was on the Huskies band wagon before the season started. So I was surprised when he was the only CBS Sports analyst out of the 5 to pick Marquette straight up.

That's why I had to get on him a bit hah. When we did pod last year he was the main guy hyping up Andre and his draft stock. Kyle's a good guy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom