Congrats to Kentan Facey | The Boneyard

Congrats to Kentan Facey

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
For being picked for the Jordan Brand classic! Can't wait
Wow good for him. Congrats indeed. i'm really curious to see how good the trio we recruited turns out to be. none are considered top recruits by the services, but it seems they could be better than people thought, and certainly fill needs for us!

Reaction Score
For being picked for the Jordan Brand classic! Can't wait
He is not in the national game, he is in the regional game. You might want to provide the accurate info.

Reaction Score
He is not in the national game, he is in the regional game. You might want to provide the accurate info.

Nothing i posted was inaccurate, I think it's a no brainer that he was picked for the regional

Reaction Score
Nothing i posted was inaccurate, I think it's a no brainer that he was picked for the regional

Sorry, but I thought it was for the national. I didn't know about the regional. So it wasn't so obvious to me.

Reaction Score
How does Jordan nationals compare to McDs, or are they basically the same players?

Reaction Score
How does Jordan nationals compare to McDs, or are they basically the same players?

From what I understand, McDs is the big event. It's this game and the rest. The Jordan game has some of the same players, mixed with some who didn't make the McDs.

Reaction Score
From what I understand, McDs is the big event. It's this game and the rest. The Jordan game has some of the same players, mixed with some who didn't make the McDs.
The players picked for the Jordan game, usually with very few exceptions, play for AAU teams sponsored by NIKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom