Congrats from Dallas | The Boneyard

Congrats from Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey there Huskies, great win today. You guys played a great game. The Boatright/Purvis duo manhandled us. Good luck on your last two games - I hope you guys can get into the big dance. See you in a couple of weeks!
You guys have a really tough team for us to play against, so hopefully we won't see you in a couple weeks. I'm not sure Nic Moore will miss some of those open shots next time.

Reaction Score
Too bad there are not more posters like you. Gracious in defeat & not a trash talker in a win over us. I'd rather talk about the game played than trash talk. Too many want to bash for the sake of bashing. I like when people can talk about the game honestly, rather than brag that they're superior... Including our own fan base.

Reaction Score
We don't really want to see you in two weeks, but if you do happen to make it to the title game, sure. You were becoming our new Louisville until today.

Respect!

Reaction Score
Thank you, it took our best game of the season to beat you guys. You have a great squad and I don't exactly want to play them again. I have more respect for Larry Brown than pretty much anybody in sports.

Reaction Score
Hey there Huskies, great win today. You guys played a great game. The Boatright/Purvis duo manhandled us. Good luck on your last two games - I hope you guys can get into the big dance. See you in a couple of weeks!

Reaction Score
Just represent when you get there... still too far away for us to think about it.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score

Again, thanks for the classy post and I'm sorry for the reply one of our posters gave you. Not all of us in UConn country are like that.

Reaction Score
I'd like to second PonyUp's comments. I've been reading this board for a while and never wanted to post. To put it mildly, we were run over yesterday by a speeding Ferrari. I know you guys have been down on Purvis this year, but if plays like he did yesterday, there aren't many teams that can beat you. Congrats and hopefully we will have an opportunity for a rematch in the championship game.

Reaction Score
Yeah LB has done a tremendous job with your program. Deserve all the accolades you've received. Just love watching Kevin coach against one of his mentors, especially considering he ran Larry's offense in the League...fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom