Congrats from a Spartan fan: you win it all you are better than Duke in Modern Era! | The Boneyard

Congrats from a Spartan fan: you win it all you are better than Duke in Modern Era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I knew we were in trouble against you guys before the game, we didn't have the guards to beat you, certainly not healthy enough as Appling was exposed beyond recognition. But I always felt if we got past you we'd win it all.

Florida has great experience and seniors who endured a lot of heartbreak - I tip my hat to them. But they are not very good on offense, can't run away from opponents, and are suspect at the guard positions. Donovan is an excellent coach who takes a back seat to the Ky machine in the SEC & he seems to recruit 2-4 year players & not all world talent - love it.

I hope you win it all, beat Wiksy, whom I think you'll play. But who really knows about this Ky team. Those Harrison twins may have found their "it" factor.

If you get number 4, you will equal Duke in the modern era & we all know you earned two of your NCs at their expense :D

PS Will continue to lobby you guys for BIG membership. In fact I sent a letter to Park Ridge last week & I continue to bomb the BIG Facebook page, though my messages get deleted.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Funny, I thought the winner of UCONN/MSU was going to win it all too. Thanks GFunk, I hope we play Wisconsin too for a sneak peak at a future B1G matchup in the final!

pj

Reaction Score
Thanks Gfunk, hope Wisconsin wins for an all-American all-B1G final!

Reaction Score
And all credit to Sparty, still the only team to beat you in a Final Four :D. Though I'd prefer your 3 NCs and man, I feel 4 coming for you all. I'm jealous. We just can't seem to get no. 3.

I'm not like most other whiny Spartan fans complaining about MSG - we had Ford Field in 2009. I still think that if you beat us that year, your chances to beat so-called unstoppable UNC would have been better.

This game is almost always about matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom