Conference Semi-Finals - Big 12 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Conference Semi-Finals - Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
How many times have we seen players trip over their own feet (while dribbling the ball), and a foul is called on the nearest defensive player to them? I think the refs sometime "anticipate" contact that sometimes is not there.
Tru dat.

Reaction Score
You apparently misunderstood. My thoughts about Jones and Wallace are in reference to helping Landrum along until Mulkey has had time to mold her. I am also hopeful that Alexandria Gulley, who was a Class 6A all-state player in Texas, will have recovered from her Achilles injury that she suffered in her senior year of HS so that she can challenge Landrum for the starting PG spot. The Baylor offense may look more like the UCONN offense in which everyone touches the ball and is responsible for racking up assists, not just the PG. This scenario is very likely based on the quality of play from the off guards. I am certain that the future is not as bleak as you think, but who knows. Baylor may fall out of the top 10 after Johnson graduates.

I love speculating about next season. This one isn't even over yet but it is still exciting to think about the new challenges and potential for the next season. And it is exciting to think about a season without Stewart. What is she, a 6th ear senior?

Whoa whoa whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got involved in this thread because e following- "As long as Mulkey can find someone suitable for PG . . ."

All I've said is "that's a big hole." I've said over-and-over that statement made it sound like "no big deal." The poster replied it is too so him and I are cool. In the interim you and I have posted. I mean as you and I speak- I don't know your team well. But some of the responses. For example, - and then put yourself in my shoes -- You are highlighting an all-state player. Unless she is a top 50 National player? Do you realize a we are going back-and-forth you are talking to me about an all-state player? You are making me more concerned for your team than I think I should be when you start highlighting an all-state player.

Maybe she will be terrific - but to highlight it . . .

Reaction Score
Texas is a top 10 team ? they sure do not look like it tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member