Colts Very High on Donald Brown | The Boneyard

Colts Very High on Donald Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
New Coach Chuck Pagano:
"Donald is an every down back.He's doing a tremendous job and is having a fantastic offseason. He understands protections, especially on third down. Nothing is going to be more important than protections"

I think Donald's wedding to Mallory last month, with all his UConn buddies and Coach Edsall there, has gotten him primed and ready for a breakout season
Go Donald!!

Reaction Score
Terrific back and given the opportuniy he's going to do very well in the NFL.

Reaction Score
Terrific back and given the opportuniy he's going to do very well in the NFL.

Agreed 100 %. Donald appeared to struggle initially with pass pro early in his career, but he looked like a completely different back the second half of this past season. I think he is primed for a very nice campaign.

Reaction Score
I hope this isn't just a coach blowing smoke in the offseason. I have no idea what to expect out of the Colts offense this season, with a new QB and a new coaching staff, but D. Brown is the best RB on their roster. I hope he's ready to go and I hope they feature him.

Reaction Score
Let's just hope he gets some PT, I remember an article like this, that concerned Stanley Robinson for the Orlando Magic, then he got cut a week later for some stupid reason.

Reaction Score
I have no idea how much differnce his marriage makes.

I do know that the Colts offensive line was designed to pass block. A bit more of focus on blocking for the running game should make a big difference for Donald.

Reaction Score
One thing D. Brown has is a nose for the endzone... That alone will get him some touches as well as an opportunity to be a feature back in the NFL... I predict he'll be a 1,000 yd rusher for the Colts this season... with about 7 or 8 TDs

Reaction Score
Maybe FUCHCRE gave him a pep talk, reminded him about "values", getting up early, eating his Wheaties etc.. But most importantly, don't forget to execute and utilize "eye discipline".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom