Coaches Poll: Most Competitive Player in July | The Boneyard

Coaches Poll: Most Competitive Player in July

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The first of this three-part series focuses on the players that the coaches voted on as the most competitive.

Out of 106 total votes, Chris Clarke, a 6-foot-6 combination forward out of Virginia Beach (Va.) Cape Henry Collegiate, received the most with 14.

Most Competitive Voting
  • Chris Clarke -- 14
Clarke was a big part of Boo Williams’ run to the semi-finals at the Nike Peach Jam, as well as the AAU Super Showcase championship. He’s active on both ends of the floor and relentless on the glass.

“Chris is a ferocious defender, always playing with a relentless motor,” one high major coach said. “He impacts the game in so many ways. He is a team guy who just cares about winning and plays with a blue collar mentality each and every possession."

http://scouthoops.scout.com/story/1...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The first of this three-part series focuses on the players that the coaches voted on as the most competitive.

Out of 106 total votes, Chris Clarke, a 6-foot-6 combination forward out of Virginia Beach (Va.) Cape Henry Collegiate, received the most with 14.
“Chris is a ferocious defender, always playing with a relentless motor,” one high major coach said. “He impacts the game in so many ways. He is a team guy who just cares about winning and plays with a blue collar mentality each and every possession."

I really like everything I hear about this kid. If we don't get Jones, I'd be ecstatic if we landed Clarke. I love the all around ferocious type. UCONN basketball.

Reaction Score
I really like everything I hear about this kid. If we don't get Jones, I'd be ecstatic if we landed Clarke. I love the all around ferocious type. UCONN basketball.

If we end up with a class of Adams, Clarke, Enoch and even a 3-star type guy I won't be complaining..

Reaction Score
What's the deal with Donovan Mitchell? I don't follow recruiting nearly as much as I once did, but he's a CT guy who seems to be playing his way into 5 star territory. Is there really no UConn interest there? In the past he's seemingly indicated he'd strongly consider a UConn offer. Does he just not fill a need?

Reaction Score
What's the deal with Donovan Mitchell? I don't follow recruiting nearly as much as I once did, but he's a CT guy who seems to be playing his way into 5 star territory. Is there really no UConn interest there? In the past he's seemingly indicated he'd strongly consider a UConn offer. Does he just not fill a need?

I like Mitchell a lot but I don't think we're recruiting him anymore. I'm guessing our class will be a PG (Adams), SF (Jones or Clarke), PF (Enoch) and Center (Stone or Koumadje)

caw

Reaction Score
And this is why I have a slight preference for Clarke. Kid just gets after it. He may be missing some skills but he is relentless. If Hamilton and Calhoun are still around this is the type of kid who could come off the bench in case of foul trouble and give you energy.

Mitchell has been on fire recently, he's still more of a two though and I can't imagine him coming to UConn unless he waits to see what the roster is before deciding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom