Coach P Needs To Channel Andy Reid | The Boneyard

Coach P Needs To Channel Andy Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fired his friend and Defensive Coordinator today with this quote....

"We're six games into the season and average isn't good enough. I know the potential of our team and insist on maximizing it."

Oh and yes, Reid is also on the hot seat. His owner (like our AD) is looking for the Eagles to make the playoffs (Bowl Game).
The clock is ticking.

Reaction Score
Nah, . Cut the Gordian Knot. Warde needs to channel Andy Reid and fire Pasqualoni.

Reaction Score
They fired the wrong coordinator, it'd be almost like PP firing Don Brown. The D for the Eagles wasnt why they were losing games it was their O that was turning the ball over something like 4+ times a game and I believe last in the league in scoring. The D is 12th in the league in scoring. I thought Castillo was in over his head at first but he honestly did a much better job than I ever thought he would've.

Reaction Score
As an Eagles fan, I can certainly vouch for the fact that this firing is one year overdue. Juan Castillo has this problem with having a defense that plays great for 3 quarters, and then he changes the playcalling for no reason in the 4th. In 22 games under Castillo's watch the Eagles have lost 7 games in which they have had a lead in the 4th since the start of 2011. The defense also does not produce sacks and turnovers like it used to, and you could argue this is the best group of defensive talent in the Reid era. I wouldn't be surprised to hear if Vick was benched in addition to this move.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Reid mismanged a 4th quarter lead and lost in OT. Sounds familiar. So P should fire Don Brown?

Reaction Score
P should fire his friend GD. And, like Reid, he should watch his back because No Bowl--No Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom