Coach Bazz | The Boneyard

Coach Bazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've seen a lot of UConn basketball (and I mean a lot). His floor coaching is 2nd to none, I mean it was as if he was coaching more than Ollie or anyone else. Only a 4 year player can do this, and Boat will have learned from the Master.

I have never seen us have such a demonstrative leader and he surely raised the bar of leadership. He was shouting, pushing, pointing, calming 'his' players (and fans), acting frustrated with players not executing throughout the game.

I will say that it was hard to watch at times because I get that a lot at home from my bossy wannabe wife.

Reaction Score
Just heard a good Bazz story from Jeff Goodman nonetheless. Goodman was telling Cowherd that Bazz was the toughest player he has ever seen at this level and best 2 way player in college this year. he said, after the loss to iowa state 2 years ago, goodman was in the locker room with bazz. i guess there were some players, he mentioned olander, in the corner laughing after the loss. bazz looks at goodman and says "see what i am dealing with here." then punches the locker as hard as he could......................love bazz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom