Clemson versus Louisville. | The Boneyard

Clemson versus Louisville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Amazing atmosphere. Two false starts for UL to start game.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Clemson up 21-7 now. Louisville D being exposed. Makes me happy.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
This game has gotten super chippy

Reaction Score
30 secs left. Dabo is throwing downfield trying to score. We all know what Disco would do in the same situation.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Louisville rep came from blowing out FSU. With North Carolina beating FSU, and Clemson looking strong, looks like Louisville is overrated.

Ohio State though, wow.

Reaction Score
Over/under on Petrino rides onto the field on his hog and tried to run over a referee to two?

Reaction Score
Who cares about the glitz and glamour out there. That QB play makes us look like we have FCS QB starting for us. We gotta get better ar QB play , a lot better

Reaction Score
Who cares about the glitz and glamour out there. That QB play makes us look like we have FCS QB starting for us. We gotta get better ar QB play , a lot better
I really don't know about that. I mean, we have seen some good FCS QBs over the past few years.

Reaction Score
I am a new poster--just wanted to comment on a trip to Texas a few years ago. We were driving down a country road between two small towns. On the side of the road for miles were people (families--young, old, adults, little kids) with signs with pictures of an animal (cougar, coyote, couldn't see as we sped by). The people and signs stopped when we hit the town line for the next town. We couldn 't figure out what was going on until we got to the next town and saw a high school football stadium in the distance. Then we noticed the buses behind us bringing the neighboring town's football team to the stadium....amazing.

Reaction Score
Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino announced today that in order to assist the football team in its recovery from the loss at Clemson he would make the basketball team whores available to any player who needed "comforting." "We are all in this together," said the basketball coach. Football coach Bobby Petrino was unavailable for comment but was said to be finding solace in the gamma gamma nu sorority house.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Louisville rep came from blowing out FSU. With North Carolina beating FSU, and Clemson looking strong, looks like Louisville is overrated.

Ohio State though, wow.

I don't think Louisville is overrated at all. It is so tough going down to Death valley and coming out with a victory

Reaction Score
I don't think Louisville is overrated at all. It is so tough going down to Death valley and coming out with a victory

Yeah, it's completely to call them overrated. Two of the best teams in the country played and the game was decided by a couple of yards, neither of those teams are overrated. Sometimes I really wonder what people are looking at when they watch these games.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

When I posted that, Clemson was dominating. Up big and winning in all phases. I know winning in Death Valley is very difficult, but much of the Louisville mystique came from that win over FSU, which now doesn't look as impressive. Louisville is good, but not playoff caliber good.

Reaction Score
[QUOTE="HuskyHawk, post: 1831171, member: 1414",]Louisville is good, but not playoff caliber good.[/QUOTE]

So we know before they play, is Houston playoff caliber good?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
[QUOTE="HuskyHawk, post: 1831171, member: 1414",]Louisville is good, but not playoff caliber good.

So we know before they play, is Houston playoff caliber good?[/QUOTE]

Not unless they upgrade the pass defense..IMHO. I'm skeptical of teams with great offenses and suspect defenses in the playoffs. Bama, Michigan, OSU, Clemson, Washington all play D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom