classic lines by our AD and our coach | The Boneyard

classic lines by our AD and our coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
paraphrasing here

WM: "I want to thank Coach Calhoun for recruiting Kevin Ollie as a player and then as a coach"

KO: "without Coach Calhoun, I wouldn't be standing here today, he's a father to me"

I had to keep myself from getting choked up

and, is there anyone here that would still prefer Stevens or Smart over Ollie? I hope not :D , he's great and he's blood and he has more street cred than anybody we could land

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
I think in all this greatfullness, we're forgetting how many absolute gems of quotes KO gave us this year. The guy had at the very minimum one after every game, practice, etc

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I think in all this greatfullness, we're forgetting how many absolute gems of quotes KO gave us this year. The guy had at the very minimum one after every game, practice, etc

Ranks right up there with the all time greats.

Yoda
Buddha
Baxter

Wise beyond his years is he.

Reaction Score

And its just getting started. Man our future looks exciting in more ways than one. Bazz/ no Bazz, no BE, no rivalries, our future has rarely looked better.

Know what I'm saying?

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
And its just getting started. Man our future looks exciting in more ways than one. Bazz/ no Bazz, no BE, no rivalries, our future has rarely looked better.

Know what I'm saying?

I definitely feel the momentum shifting and it's carrying us into a new era of national championships

Reaction Score
Thats great. I was always an Ollie supporter and i cant wait to see what the future holds.

P.S. I gained a lot of respect for Warde when he said that. You could tell it was genuine and even though he gets a bad rap for various reasons, I think he really does care a lot about this university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom